Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! (2850 Views)

JUST IN: Surgeon Struggles To Remove Live Snake From Woman’s Ear In Viral Video! / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Inuendo: 1:49am On May 11, 2020
That's a viper.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by tbk47(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2020
PureGoldh:
Wow...wish video dey included fah.

I have the video! but I don't know if I can upload it here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Depressed101: 7:18am On May 11, 2020
fergie001:
From my experience of natgeowild grin, that's a Python.

non-venomous....but no take am play o
really? Stop watching it then,cos you are wasting your time,thats not a python
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by tbk47(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2020
PureGoldh:
Wow...wish video dey included fah.

I have the videos o, but too large to upload.

Screenshots of videos below.

The snake is still alive, and we played with it this morning. We put it in a big plastic container.

We will release it back to the forest maybe later in the evening. Just wanna know if it's safe to do that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by tbk47(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2020
Depressed101:

Yeah true!, not a python. It's just a normal snake of 3cm in diameter, and about 50cm long
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by fergie001: 7:33am On May 11, 2020
Depressed101:
Timekeeper...Noticed & Noted.....
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by tbk47(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2020
Inuendo:
That's a viper.

poisonous right
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by tbk47(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2020
meezynetwork:
Don't kill it oh
we didn't kill it.
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by tbk47(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Live snake? We're moving from dead to live snakes.
Progress i
yes o! upgrading things.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Asquare84(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2020
Pepper soup
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by olamidedivotee: 9:47am On May 11, 2020
Promise land here we come
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by PureGoldh(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2020
tbk47:

I have the videos o, but too large to upload.

Screenshots of videos below.

The snake is still alive, and we played with it this morning. We put it in a big plastic container.

We will release it back to the forest maybe later in the evening. Just wanna know if it's safe to do that.

Ok bro...Nice one
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Jakumo(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
fergie001:
From my experience of natgeowild grin, that's a Python.

non-venomous....but no take am play o

No sir that is a highly venomous viper, and a bite from that species will cause SEVERE illness, along with localized necrosis of the flesh around the bite location. Death may follow if adequate medical attention is not sought immediately.

This type of snake is best killed instantly on sight. Incidentally several birds of prey enjoy eating these little snakes, making hawks, falcons and eagles great allies for man pikin.
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by fergie001: 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Jakumo:

No sir that is a highly venomous viper, and a bite from that species will cause SEVERE illness, along with localized necrosis of the flesh around the bite location. Death may follow if adequate medical attention is not performed urgently.

This type of snake is best killed instantly on sight. Incidentally several birds of prey enjoy eating these little snakes, making hawks, falcons and eagles great allies for man pikin.

Or mongoose.....you Sabi jareh!

My brain no connect....toads!

My senior natgeo partner.
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Jakumo(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2020
fergie001:

Or mongoose.....you Sabi jareh!

My brain no connect....toads!

My senior natgeo partner.

Send me ten naira credit for my free information.
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by fergie001: 11:02am On May 11, 2020
Jakumo:

Send me ten naira credit for my free information.
Abeg which kind dp be this so?
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Jakumo(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
fergie001:

Abeg which kind dp be this so?

No awoof for Corona time, my broda. E get as e be. Time of awoof don pass since.

Because you too ask kweshon, na 500 naira credit I go collet now.

Nes time, make you no do over-sabi. Na MTN phone I dey use. Oya send am.
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Kharol1234: 12:24pm On May 11, 2020
lala front page loading
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by Herbephe1(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2020
lala don like life snake nah, abeg kill am and reupload
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by lilbarracuda(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
fergie001:

My natgeowild experience can't waste oooo...but pythons toads...hmm

Don't worry bro.
nobody is a snake expert here except the king himself I don't want to mention name
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by fergie001: 1:34pm On May 11, 2020
lilbarracuda:

Don't worry bro.
nobody is a snake expert here except the king himself I don't want to mention name
I won't mention too grin
Re: Photos Of Live Snake Caught Beside Corpers' Lodge In Offa! by olite93(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pls how's corper life in offa. The lodge accommodation, pay et al

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Keep Biting My Cheeks And They Turn White. So Does My Tongue. / Black Seed Can Boost Your Sex Drive & Libido / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.