Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) (4012 Views)

Breaking news: Cultist waist Cut In Half!! Say no to cultism! (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by GreatResearcher1: 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
Thump up to this makeup artist

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by Fidelismaria: 8:49pm On May 10, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by GreatResearcher1: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by Garrieveryday: 8:54pm On May 10, 2020
See talent. So many talents wasting away in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
f**k! how can I unsee this

please is this real, the head changed position in the pictures
Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by columbus007(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2020
Who na dis? shocked
Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
It's lit
Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by Shukusheka(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2020
Who else is trying to wrap his/her head around how the artist was able to split the body into two?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by EkeBarry(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2020
Shukusheka:
Who else is trying to wrap his/her head around how the artist was able to split the body into two?
The "undead" young man was buried in half from the feet, then the severed leg part is a decoy.
This wonderful piece of art wudnt have been possible on a cemented floor

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2020
Shukusheka:

Me oo
I think the artist buried a part of his body while the rest is mannequin. undecided
Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by Shukusheka(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2020
EkeBarry:

The "undead" young man was buried in half from the feet, then the severed leg part is a decoy.
This wonderful piece of art wudnt have been possible on a cemented floor
Yeah true. I keep forgetting you can be half-buried while still lying down. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by spinna: 10:51pm On May 10, 2020
awesome
Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by illicit(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2020
lol I almost believed this until I noticed that the "victim" wore a smile
Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by nijabazaar: 11:29pm On May 10, 2020
This is pure Art.

I am super impressed
Re: Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics) by Nobody: 5:47am On May 11, 2020
Resourceful Talent

(1) (Reply)

How Many Faces Can U See Here. / I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. / Free 3dsmax Friendly Motion Capture Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.