Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? (1809 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nine For Internet Fraud In Abuja / Police Arrest Ondo Serial Killer '4G' Known For Cutting Humans Into Pieces / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? by KingMicky3286: 6:52am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Hit Malaysia, US, China, UAE, etc

Your claims are baseless and blatant. Anytime there is a topic like this, be guided before making a comment.
Re: Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? by GreatResearcher1: 7:00am On May 11, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Your claims are baseless and blatant. Anytime there is a topic like this, be guided before making a comment.
Google is ur frnd
Re: Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? by rationalhuman(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2020
HA HA AH
TheSourcerer:
Nollywood and nollymusic
Re: Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? by Thomthom(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2020
Greed and even the Entertainment industries also worship money... All the Hollywood movies I watch there must be a storyline of guy who just came back from Lagos or overseas with Benz or venza then you see his mum dancing round the car shouting God has bless my son oooo... and I keep wondering Imaging if the whites are watching this how will they rate us.. Last time my wife said she wants to watch IKe and Mercy on channel 2 Gotv.. I never knew it was the big brother people because I don't watch Big brother.. I sat with my wife just to keep her company, then the Program started.. at the End of the program i ask my wife and her sister what was the moral or lesson learnt from the program.. my wife was just like em em em.. It just show of wealth. cars.. House, Fashion.. when youth see this this is when I must hammer I must drive Benz mentality comes in.. what about music.. Cars... Enjoy Life.. Carry Babes with curves.. Drink smoke.. spray money on girls Ass.. with all this Fraud...Corruption... Kidnapping.. robbery.. Greed.. will be very hard to eradicate
Re: Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? by Nefort: 8:14am On May 11, 2020
SpaceX:
Because Nigerian scammers are fools, they make too much noise and in some cases reveal their identity to their victims. You hardly see other countries do such.
You have a point there.
Re: Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? by Nefort: 8:14am On May 11, 2020
Lalasticlala this issue deserves more attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Person / WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos / 10 Cases Of Wrongful Arrest That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.