Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Omoyele Sowore Quotes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Quotes (623 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Quotes by Optional09: 10:53pm On May 10, 2020
"It doesn't matter, the size of our army or arsenal. You can't force people to live together in an unjust society.

"A lot of Nigerians have mentally seceded from this country, because Nigeria is not working for them."
- Omoyele Sowore
#RevolutionNow!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Quotes by Optional09: 10:55pm On May 10, 2020
"So many of you are scared on my behalf. Do not be afraid for me; be scared of the future, if we are not doing what we are doing now."
- Omoyele Sowore
#RevolutionNow!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Quotes by Optional09: 10:57pm On May 10, 2020
"If Nigeria was in a lockdown, members of the Presidency, high officers of Presidency - including Ministers, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, would not have gone to a burial and behave as if they are above the law.

"Nigeria was never put in a lockdown; it is a lockjam."
- Omoyele Sowore

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Quotes by Optional09: 10:58pm On May 10, 2020
"In the first place, it is the duty of a real government to protect citizens, to make sure that they provide for them(citizens) in a period of difficulties.

"Here(in Nigeria), you put people in a lockjam...not a lockdown; you imprison them and then you send the Army after them. At the end of the day, as you are counting Corona casualties, you're also counting the number of people killed by soldiers, Police, Civil Defence..."
- Omoyele Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Quotes by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 10, 2020
My guy, my clan.

Wish him all the best.

Sowore for 2023 #revolutionNow

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Quotes by Nobody: 12:02am On May 11, 2020
How come MFM, Lord's Chosen, NASFAT, Al-Quareeb, & co are no longer reigning like before?
Nigerian youths don dey change o..

COVID-19 was the CHANGE never knew!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Quotes by Ventura1: 12:19am On May 11, 2020
I'm proud to be associated with Omoyele Sowore, I don't know him prior to his coming out in 2018, ever since I've listen to him, carried out personal research on who he is, I became his fellow.

I could see that people misunderstood his mission, even some of his greatest critics cannot provide evidences to substiantiate their claims.

To the PDPian, he singlehandedly elected Buhari in 2015.
To the APCshit, he was sponsored by PDP to overthrow Buhari in 2019.
To others, he's being sponsored by Tinubu, why? It was because vast majority knows him from teen, as a poor boy when he used to organized protest against military oppression wearing bathroom slippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL3Vf9F29vo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mudslinging About VP Osinbajo / Naira Marley Mistaken For Works Minister, Fashola, Says Airline / BREAKING: COVID-19: FG Lifts Interstate Travel Ban, Set To Reopen Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.