Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Benefits Of Joining The Million Money Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Benefits Of Joining The Million Money Project (510 Views)

Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / The Million Money Team / Million Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Joining The Million Money Project by lewispius: 11:00pm On May 10, 2020
*How do I gain?*

Read with every consciousness�

*Benefits of Joining the Million Money Project*

*1.)* Registration fee is only 0.03ETH which is $10 (N3500/4000now but since Ethereum is always rising, it could be N4,000 or N5,000 tomorrow, so act fast)

*2.)* The program is self sufficient, it cannot be stopped or destroyed because it is built on blockchain technology, no administrator is needed and it can only be ended when there is no electricity and internet in the world. *It is a decentralized system*

*3.)* It is a member to member crowdfunding program meaning registration are sent direct to other members Ethereum wallet and every registered member is in full control of their wallet.

*4.)* Every member introduces only 2 people once ( It is a forced 2 X 5 matrix)

*5.)* You can choose to dedicate your spare time to build this program and become very rich as you grow your team.

*6.)* It is a global program, meaning that anybody from any part of the world can sign up and join your team.

*7.)* Each member can earn up to 1,500ETH in total if he can be passionate enough to get to 10 levels and this can be achieved within 100 days or less depending on the speed of growth of your network.

*8.)* Finally, Ethereum is forecasted to hit $1000 in June and $10,000 by December. Now imagine having just *32ETH* from inviting just only 2 people with a registration fee of 4000

*Need I say more?*
Call me or whoever Introduced you here in order to Sign up right away and join our team. Delay is dangerous in the cryptoworld.

At level 1, profit is 0.01ETH OR N1000

At level 2, profit is 0.1 ETH OR N11,000

At level 3, profit is 0.4 ETH OR N45,500

At level 4 profit is 5.4 ETH OR N540,000

At level 5 profit is 32 ETH OR N3,000,000

What are you waiting for?
Drop your contact for more details

(1) (Reply)

Pigbarn / Executive Dining Set...75k (pictures) / Is Binomo Investment Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.