Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. (842 Views)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / Let's Talk Haulage And Logistics Business In Nigeria. / Is Online Shopping Better Than In Store Shopping? Let's Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by DJperdurabo: 11:43pm On May 10, 2020
Hello All,

This is hoping everyone is keeping good and safe.

Just wanted to let you gentlemen know that I have a vehicle I want to put up for hire purchase (HP)

Details are thus:

Car Make: Toyota Corolla
Year: 2004
Condition: Tokunbo (registration papers to be delivered come Tuesday, 12th May 2020)
Insurance: Comprehensive
Transaction Model: HP
Payment Tenor: 18-24 months

Kindly reach out if interested.

Regards
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by DJperdurabo: 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
Still considering deals.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by klbakare(m): 5:28am On May 12, 2020
Baba walahi if na sienna, i for message you immediately. Sienna dey commot money wella. If you fit do sienna abeg reply
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by rolly44: 7:53am On May 12, 2020
Where is ur location?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by DJperdurabo: 9:22am On May 12, 2020
klbakare:
Baba walahi if na sienna, i for message you immediately. Sienna dey commot money wella. If you fit do sienna abeg reply

Hello,

Will have to do my research on that and see.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by DJperdurabo: 9:22am On May 12, 2020
rolly44:
Where is ur location?

Lagos.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by rolly44: 2:00pm On May 12, 2020
How much to balance, but my location is ph.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by klbakare(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hello,

Will have to do my research on that and see.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Baba na the same price be uber corolla and all these 1998-2003 sienna. So you really do not need to adjust the budget. Abeg make we reason am.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Vehicle On Hire Purchase Terms? Let's Talk. by naijacutee(f): 6:56am On May 13, 2020
Is this targeted at people who may want to go into Uber/Taxify business?

(1) (Reply)

High Black Oil(lpfo) 1.5 Is Available For Truckin @ 59 Per Liter / Fish Pond Mobile Fibre Pond For Sale / I Need Lpfo Marine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.