Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,067 members, 7,859,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama (769 Views)

Michelle Obama's Mother, Marian Robinson, Dies At 86 / Why Trump Will Beat Biden / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Obrigardo: 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
orisa37:

I DON'T SUPPORT KERRY VISITING SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA. IT WAS A WRECKLESS POLITICS AND A SLAP ON THE YORUBAS AND IGBOS. YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS ARE DISTINCT AND DIFFERENT FROM MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN.

There's something wrong with you but you won't admit it. Take a step back, these fools are programming you, both democrats, republicans trump and Hollywood. I'm not you snowflake, I've been blessed with some hindsight for a long time now and most things I predicted to friends are just happening. Stop being a jackazz

3 Likes

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Obrigardo: 11:49am On May 12, 2020
Correct

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Obrigardo: 11:50am On May 12, 2020
This really happened

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by obixcel(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2020
All I see here are folks jealous of Trump, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Abbeybailey(m): 4:10am On May 13, 2020
obixcel:
Jeaulos of a Cockwomble. You are a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Originality007: 10:09am On May 13, 2020
obixcel:

They are losers, that is how dey will countinue to wail by the time trump win 2nd time in Nov.

Immediately the Op(loser) open this thread, I made a comment, guess what ? Dey hide the post cos it pain him to d marrow. Losers like him cant stand criticism....

1 Like

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by wickedtuna: 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Who really is Obama?

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Abbeybailey(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2020
Bunch of visa whoores here that can't obtain the US visa because Trump doesn't want their kind in his Lilly White America. So, why are you guys supporting a vile racist who think of people like you as mongrels that lives in his own word Shiithole. Stockholm Syndrome at the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by PremierGuy(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2020
udemzyudex:

The thing is getting real, if care is not taken Obama will go to jail.

Obama going to jail will never, ever happen. If the Republicans for 2 terms cannot find anything against Obama whilst President. Then nothing can make it happen now. Trump and his minions are just trying to derail Biden's presidential bid.

Since 2011, Obama has been living rent free in Trump head when he started the Birther's conspiracy, now it is Obamacare.
Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Ekemeze: 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Why Trump Is Jealous Of Obama by Abbeybailey(m): 4:01am On May 16, 2020
Ekemeze:
This op is not just crazy but a delusional and stupid.

I wonder how people just wake up and begin to hate another person who doesn't even know they exist.

If this idiot is priviledged today to meet Trump, he'd like his ass and even deny his family. nawa oh. gross stupidity
Tell these African American what to like about taliban trump ?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Israelis Killed In Ashkelon Rocket Barrage; Top Terrorists Killed In Gaza / Female Warden Resigns After She Was Filmed Kissing An Inmate In His Cell / What Are Hypersonic Weapons, Who Has Them And The Race To Acquire Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.