Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! (521 Views)

Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by PHijo(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2020
Just two sentences. Nigeria's media messed it up. Would it be right to say English is no longer Nigeria's official language? Where do they recruit journalists? At bars, mechanic workshops or brothels?
How could this be possible?
Nigeria's problems are more than I ever imagined! This is serious.

Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by Enoch07: 12:17am On May 11, 2020
no time to write long epistle lol

Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by dukeprince50: 12:18am On May 11, 2020
We will talk about the two sentence message later, what the fvck is "is died"
OP what has nepotism got to do with this? SMH

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by PHijo(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2020
Enoch07:
no time to write long epistle lol

Lass, lass den still mess am up!
Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by socialmediaman: 12:25am On May 11, 2020
Some typo that wasn’t spotted by the editor before it was published! This probably isn’t a typical example or symptom of nepotism though

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by PHijo(m): 12:46am On May 11, 2020
socialmediaman:
Some typo that wasn’t spotted by the editor before it was published! This probably isn’t a typical example or symptom of nepotism though

Why do you think it isn't?
I believe nepotism causes most of the inefficiencies we witness in virtually every segment of the Nigerian society.
Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by bjtinz: 1:09am On May 11, 2020
@OP, What has nepotism got to do with an obvious typo? You might want to look up the meaning of the word.

dukeprince50:
We will talk about the two sentence message later
But for now let's talk about the "is died"?
Also, the 2nd comma( , ) after the name is not necessary , Haba na, even a school cert holder could do better

There's nothing wrong with the second comma. Google 'appositives'.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by PHijo(m): 2:37am On May 11, 2020
bjtinz:
@OP, What has nepotism got to do with an obvious typo? You might want to look up the meaning of the word.

It has a lot to do with nepotism! If not for nepotism, that kind of 'mistake' wouldn't occur.
Re: Take A Look At The Effects Of Nepotism! by dukeprince50: 7:50am On May 11, 2020
bjtinz:

nothing wrong with it? Seriously and I was thinking it shouldn't be there, just look at me making fool of myself, thank u, true true English no be my papa language

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Extension: SGF Breached No Law - APC Replies PDP / GOV POLL: Ondo Deputy Gov Begs PDP Aspirants To Step Down For Him / MURIC Raises Alarm Over Plot To Use Amotekun To Create Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.