Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Number Of Blocks, Cements, And Sands For Three Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Number Of Blocks, Cements, And Sands For Three Bedroom Bungalow (516 Views)

How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Blocks, Cements, And Sands For Three Bedroom Bungalow by Emeolu: 3:23am On May 11, 2020
Please I was just wondering if anyone can give me an idea on the number of blocks, cements, and sands needed for three bedroom bungalow. The bungalow will have only one bathroom. Thus, there will be no ensuite. The information I need is from the foundation level to the roofing level.
Re: Number Of Blocks, Cements, And Sands For Three Bedroom Bungalow by brandon2009: 4:11am On May 11, 2020
let talk....08062400114
Re: Number Of Blocks, Cements, And Sands For Three Bedroom Bungalow by Lawdis(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2020
Emeolu:
Please I was just wondering if anyone can give me an idea on the number of blocks, cements, and sands needed for three bedroom bungalow. The bungalow will have only one bathroom. Thus, there will be no ensuite. The information I need is from the foundation level to the roofing level.

...talk to us via this number...09039410949

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt - Looking For A 1bedroom Apartment. / 2 Bedrooms Pent House Apartment For Sale At Victoria Island / Office Complex For Sale At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.