Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA (17804 Views)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by tonididdy(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2020
Liamm:
Why would a sane human being ponder running away from the United States? If a cure is discovered tomorrow, US will get it first before others. Nigeria will first play politics

There's hope in the United States. There's no hope over here angry
Most of these returnees are persons trapped in the USA just before the travel bans they are not necessarily Nigerians tired of the USA.
Please take note... The list will consist of businessmen, tourist... Temporary visitors whose family reside here in Nigeria and are worried sick about their families been alone at this time.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by SenecaTheYonger: 7:04am On May 11, 2020
aleeyus:
You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high
So I wouldn't come home low
Just when things went right
It doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just take this song and you'll never feel
Left all alone
Take me to your heart
Feel me in your bones
Just one more night
And I'm comin' off this
Long and winding road
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight tonight
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
You know that I've seen
Too many romantic dreams
Up in lights, fallin' off
The silver screen
My heart's like an open book
For the whole world to read
Sometimes nothing keeps me together
At the seams
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight tonight
I'm on my way
Just set me free
Home sweet home
Home sweet home
Home sweet home
Home sweet home
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Yeah yeah
I'm on my way
Just set me free
Home sweet home

Nigga people travelled to and from USA all the time. It's like some people think that once a Nigerian goes to US he will never come back hahahahahahahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Nobody: 7:08am On May 11, 2020
Monthly expense for usa high pass some people yearly expense here. So na no brainer. House rent like 1500 dols a month can rent 3 bedroom a year in gbagada cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Nobody: 7:09am On May 11, 2020
Liamm:
Why would a sane human being ponder running away from the United States? If a cure is discovered tomorrow, US will get it first before others. Nigeria will first play politics

you are poor. When you're such you'll no abroad is not a big thing.

They are stranded there and can't keep up because most of their work are in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Nobody: 7:10am On May 11, 2020
cremedelacreme:
US returnees? Abeg dem for remain for US till this whole Covid19 wahala is over. We're still unable to contain the virus and more people are still trooping in. Make dem dey there dey for US make we dey our dey for here oo. angry
so you want them to start committing crimes?? So that it will tarnish our image?
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by pleasantlylovel(f): 7:13am On May 11, 2020
Welcome home guys. You had your reasons for coming back, but I wished you guys had stayed back.
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Toks2008(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2020
Liamm:

These are stranded people who traveled to US with plans of coming back but got stuck cos of corona virus. You guys keep mixing it up thinking they are people who left naija for greener pastures

Not everyone is interested in travelling to US with the intention of staying back.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by endy69: 7:18am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Not how far but how well

Can you please tell me how well we've gone? since it is not how far but how well. we have a president that his brain cells function like a chameleon and you are talking about how well. How well have we gone as a people?
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by martineverest(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2020
Liamm:

u think everyone got poverty mentality?....they are students, business men, tourists that are stranded...just like the way Americans were stranded in nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:21am On May 11, 2020
I pray non brings Corona
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by PigTormentor: 7:25am On May 11, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by GreatResearcher1: 7:25am On May 11, 2020
endy69:

Can you please tell me how well we've gone? since it is not how far but how well. we have a president that his brain cells function like a chameleon and you are talking about how well. How well have we gone as a people?
So far we've recorded less death cases than those countries. that's how well
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by santakris(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2020
deri4luv1:
That white boy na Nigerian too?

Na albino

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Sadsoulnow: 7:27am On May 11, 2020
Liamm:

A cure has been discovered in African (Madagascar) So which US will get it first?
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by PigTormentor: 7:27am On May 11, 2020
Liamm:

Yeah right, I'm an American and I'm staying in Nigeria.
There are even white Americans who prefer Nigeria, not to talk of naturalized Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by solsticey2k3(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2020
I still can’t understand y

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by ekestic1976(f): 7:32am On May 11, 2020
vecman22:

So you think everybody is as hungry like you are abigrin most of those returnees where people that traveled to the US and because of the whole covid 19 thing they were stock in US...and my dear there is hope here for a lot of us except for people like you who believe they will not make it.
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by PigTormentor: 7:35am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Not how far but how well

Don't mind them. The US is charging 2400 dollars for a one way flight to DC and you have to find your way home which could be thousands of miles away.
The Nigerian govt charged my uncle only 425 pounds to come back from the UK. Plus put them up in a nice hotel in Abuja for 14 days including feeding. Then they will fly them back to Lagos once they are done with quarantine.
In fact the govt is spending too much on these returnees as far as I'm concerned.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by PigTormentor: 7:36am On May 11, 2020
Toks2008:

These are stranded people who traveled to US with plans of coming back but got stuck cos of corona virus. You guys keep mixing it up thinking they are people who left naija for greener pastures

Not everyone is interested in travelling to US with the intention of staying back.

We have too many naive kids on NL. Most have not seen the world, they only read and dream of Hollywood.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by JoseRaji(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2020
William42:
I was looking for a sugar mummy and Mr. Johnson who stays at Lekki Phase 2 gave me a woman that changed my life. She likes sex so much, but she pays good money. I am giving this testimony to help fellow hustlers who are looking for sugar mummy that will help their lives. Stop having sex for fun sake, make money from having sex.

To contact Mr. Johnson, send a message on WhatsApp on +2348116518849
Lmao. This one is looking for gullible boys to scam in these hard times. Thief!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2020
Life, but why are they running away from USA wey evebody dey hustle to enter?
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Nobody: 7:38am On May 11, 2020
ifeelgood:
No place like home.
Please stay home.
Stay safe.
You people are just saying stay home as if they will eat and drink air when they stay home.
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by ud4u: 7:39am On May 11, 2020
Come back to Nigeria I laugh in Latin
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Kneebow(m): 7:41am On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Lexusgs430: 7:42am On May 11, 2020
Then don carry am come, in wholesale...... angry
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by WildChild00(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2020
William42:
I was looking for a sugar mummy and Mr. Johnson who stays at Lekki Phase 2 gave me a woman that changed my life. She likes sex so much, but she pays good money. I am giving this testimony to help fellow hustlers who are looking for sugar mummy that will help their lives. Stop having sex for fun sake, make money from having sex.

To contact Mr. Johnson, send a message on WhatsApp on +2348116518849

Unbelievable, shocked the rate of Yahoo boys, May God help our youths cry
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by mathy2p2: 7:43am On May 11, 2020
I will send more

Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by ud4u: 7:44am On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
A cure has been discovered in African (Madagascar) So which US will get it first?

So you don't Know that this drugs has gotten to America already. America no dey carry last.

Even here in Nigeria you think say you go see am eye, what happened to Jack Ma Kit's that was sent to Nigeria, did they not share it among themselves to the extent that the health care workers were lamenting of running out of test kits.
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by nonsowhite(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2020
Hope the government will give them necessary medical and economic support.
Re: COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA by Gabbriell: 7:48am On May 11, 2020
Goldencheese:
Welcome back! But you people should take care of yourselves o. No govt palliatives, cash payments or food distribution o. Nigerians are putting up during this dire time by their own resourcefulness, willpower and determination to survive.

My guess is 90% of them don't need it because they are families of the political class.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? / The Poor State Of Old Secretariat Road, Ikeja GRA (see Photos) / Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.