Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) (69784 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by janedonez(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2020
Congratulations to the family. O! Innocent child, born into a world full of files.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Faitido(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2020
What then has he been campaigning about?

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 10:22am On May 11, 2020
ExAngel007:
Deposed Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has welcomed a baby girl with his 4th wife Saadatu.

Sanusi's son, Ashraf who confirmed the birth of his step-sister on Instagram said the deposed Emir's second wife's plea made Sanusi name the baby girl after his first wife, who took care of Saadatu while she was pregnant.

Ashraf gave off the name of the baby girl as Halimatu Saadiyya, and further stated that the spirit of family and peace in their household makes him happy.

He wrote;

"Whenever people asked me about my mothers, I’d say I have 3 (now 4) because all of my father’s wives are my mothers. In that spirit I want to share something that warmed my heart with you. My first mum, Yaya (Giwa) has basically taken care of the 4th especially through this trying period.

My second mum, (Goggo) Mamie, seeing this pleaded with my father to name the new baby after her (Yaya). And masha Allah the new baby is named Halimatu Saadiyya (Rafeeqah). This is the spirit of family and peace that makes me happy.

May that peace continue to reign. Here she is with her elder siblings that In Shaa Allah won’t bully her , MashaAllah. Please say allahumma barik, or MashaAllah Tabarakallah for my little sister"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/deposed-emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-welcomes-a-baby-girl-with-his-4th-wife-photos-2.html

If i ever become a Multi Millionaire i will get myself 5 princesses to be my wives. Marrying one woman sucks.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2020
Yet the idiot will complain when others are breeding like rats
What's the difference now
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by memilanmania(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
Same Sanusi campaigning against excess breeding of children in the North has four wives and still birthing.
Same Sanusi campaigning against poverty rate in the North has 2 Rolls Royce with over 5 exotic cars worth millions of dollars.

The problems of the North is in the North.

You and I know that Sanusi will give each of his children a very quality and sound education than you would ever have.
Sanusi is rich and can cater for the four wives which is permissible according to his religion.. Sanusi has literally violated no law here!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by BBright1: 10:25am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
Same Sanusi campaigning against excess breeding of children in the North has four wives and still birthing.
Same Sanusi campaigning against poverty rate in the North has 2 Rolls Royce with over 5 exotic cars worth millions of dollars.

just opened my eyes
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Dude has the means to take care of all of them. Am not saying people should breed children like cockroaches but this without saying that if one has the means then he is free.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2020
Its better to have four wives than to be wasting my sperm and money outside unnecessarily.
Marry one, Bleep thousand outside. and you said you a religion. TA!!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2020
Ballerz!

na ur tng!!! use am anyhow!!!

which day be the party, use am do palliatives jooor
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by korlahwarleh: 10:30am On May 11, 2020
KayCee92:

Dude has the means to take care of all of them. Am not saying people should breed children like cockroaches but this without saying that if one has the means then he is free.

What about the second part?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2020
israelmao:
Congratulations to him.Kano they banished you from is now a shadow of itself.

Hmmm... If he wasn't banished who knows whether he will have remained alive knowing his official duties will have included numerous funerals of royal colleagues and other VIP's struck down by this malaise.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:48am On May 11, 2020
mosho2good:
*Dating a lady with bow legs is cool... The problem start when she wears red leggings....She'll end up looking like a plier*��‍♂���
Dry
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by onadana: 10:59am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Can't you see his children are well taken care of.Do they look like Almajiris?Giving birth is not the issue but catering for the children.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by ChengHun(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2020
learn white board animation in 2 days chat me on 0.9.0.3.1.1.0.1.2.5.6 I will send you the set up and guide you to use it
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:08am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Dangote can take care of three million wives, does that automatically qualify him to marry 3 million wives
Yes it qualify him, he is just not interested.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by DanHaske: 11:09am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

While you bask in the adulation of the feeling that you have said something reasonable, you should note that HRH Sanusi Lamido never preached against polygamy. He only spoke out against having a large family when you don't have the means to carter for them. Islam ppermits marrying up to 4 wives if you have the means. If you have a problem with that, deal with it. As a matter of fact, no religion in its true sense condemns polygamy.
You said he spoke against poverty and you are calling him a hypocrite for living a wealthy lifestyle, how does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by moriretee: 11:11am On May 11, 2020
degamonn:

He was not totally against polygamy, his position is that if you cannot take of one wife, don't even consider marrying a second one. But for him l, I think he has the means to care for his children.

Thank oo,some people just like to open their mouth n say rubbish,I wonder if they ever read/listen to information n digest properly b4 vommiting
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by moriretee: 11:11am On May 11, 2020
degamonn:

He was not totally against polygamy, his position is that if you cannot take of one wife, don't even consider marrying a second one. But for him l, I think he has the means to care for his children.

Thank oo,some people just like to open their mouth n say rubbish,I wonder if they ever read/listen to information n digest properly b4 vomiting

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Theta1: 11:17am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Atleast he get money to send all his children to Havard university. some poor men in the north that copy him will suffer for it.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by emezuo17: 11:22am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

. Don't mind the hypocrite.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by AMvanquish: 11:23am On May 11, 2020
DanHaske:

While you bask in the adulation of the feeling that you have said something reasonable, you should note that HRH Sanusi Lamido never preached against polygamy. He only spoke out against having a large family when you don't have the means to carter for them. Islam ppermits marrying up to 4 wives if you have the means. If you have a problem with that, deal with it. As a matter of fact, no religion in its true sense condemns polygamy.
You said he spoke against poverty and you are calling him a hypocrite for living a wealthy lifestyle, how does that make sense to you?

Thank you. People just rush and say rubbish without researching facts. So he should be driving a 504 or Keke Napep. Is he Aminu Kano!
It is obvious he can take care of all his wives & Kids very comfortably..
People would just twist facts to suit their narrative.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by lukui: 11:25am On May 11, 2020
Blessings and more blessings. Baba God bless me too with fine kids oo
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:26am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

And d girl was given to him as a gift by her father, an emir in borno state when she was just 17/18years old
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Proffessorr: 11:45am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Lol..
I like the way Mallam Sanusi tells the truth bluntly but I’ve been wondering if he has an NGO to tackle just one of the social ills that he condemns, such as the issue of Almajiri, illiteracy, poverty etc.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:46am On May 11, 2020
After buying fuel with oil
My gen socket broke
I just tire for naija

Since aunday no light
Soup with stew way i cook
Go soon spoil

God punish buhari and cursed Nigeria
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by tlops(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2020
vastolord4:
But I thought this man was against polygamy! Correct me if I'm wrong. But this baby gat Na copy and paste. Look at his eyes
He is against polygamy among the poor, who may not have enough resources to take care of their offspring. But he is not poor.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 11:50am On May 11, 2020
Congratulations. Fresh cutie. May Allah bless u.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2020
ExAngel007:
Deposed Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has welcomed a baby girl with his 4th wife Saadatu.

Sanusi's son, Ashraf who confirmed the birth of his step-sister on Instagram said the deposed Emir's second wife's plea made Sanusi name the baby girl after his first wife, who took care of Saadatu while she was pregnant.

Ashraf gave off the name of the baby girl as Halimatu Saadiyya, and further stated that the spirit of family and peace in their household makes him happy.

He wrote;

"Whenever people asked me about my mothers, I’d say I have 3 (now 4) because all of my father’s wives are my mothers. In that spirit I want to share something that warmed my heart with you. My first mum, Yaya (Giwa) has basically taken care of the 4th especially through this trying period.

My second mum, (Goggo) Mamie, seeing this pleaded with my father to name the new baby after her (Yaya). And masha Allah the new baby is named Halimatu Saadiyya (Rafeeqah). This is the spirit of family and peace that makes me happy.

May that peace continue to reign. Here she is with her elder siblings that In Shaa Allah won’t bully her , MashaAllah. Please say allahumma barik, or MashaAllah Tabarakallah for my little sister"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/deposed-emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-welcomes-a-baby-girl-with-his-4th-wife-photos-2.html

Nice. I love this
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by CAUSTIC002: 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

the matter weak me.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2020
Wait the men still dey do the thing?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by ProudlyNGN: 12:21pm On May 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Since he can take full responsibility of them all he hasn't commited any crime.

Don't You think some things need sacrifice? Like sacrificing your own happiness and interest just to make an example as a public figure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) / Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / The African Phenotype Diversity Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.