Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Mother Staging Her Daughter To A Boy Or Staging Her Small Sister To A Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Staging Her Daughter To A Boy Or Staging Her Small Sister To A Boy (340 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Staging Her Daughter To A Boy Or Staging Her Small Sister To A Boy by fineboynl(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2020
if you are a victim can you kindly share a little bit of it here.

I have experience it countless of time were mothers tried to stage set her daughter friendship with me, or sister stage set her small sister with me.

it's natural to like someone or have a thing for a young guy. but why do they want their younger one with the guy? women sha. and it's very rare for men to do this things but more common with women.

I have been invited by mother's and girls. only for them to give their daughter/sister to me. they then discharge. how would they want me to start a conversation like that?

the truth is I never proceeded, and even if I would have like to use the girl but it look somehow and embarrassing. I know some guys have guts alot and never care for anything even when they find themselve in mess.
Re: Mother Staging Her Daughter To A Boy Or Staging Her Small Sister To A Boy by Denique(f): 7:40am On May 11, 2020
These are mothers with no values to a large extent as they do this to secure their daughters' financial future once they perceive you to be well to do and responsible too.

It cuts across all class especially the upper class who wants to maintain status quo.

1 Like

Re: Mother Staging Her Daughter To A Boy Or Staging Her Small Sister To A Boy by veave(f): 8:03am On May 11, 2020
I'm hearing this for the first time. If it really happens then let's say they have poor orientation.

(1) (Reply)

Programming Home Tutorials For Kids / Download This Great App For Your Children To Learn Maths With Fun / Not All Tears Can't Help It, Just Let It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.