Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

URGENT : Needed Someone To Install Car Tracking Device In Your Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / URGENT : Needed Someone To Install Car Tracking Device In Your Car (415 Views)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT : Needed Someone To Install Car Tracking Device In Your Car by Youngkingz(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2020
my name is David, am the owner of (KD Classic) from Edo State, reside in Benin City, I want to bring to a device that as help many recover there car from car snatcher in less than 30mins been stolen.

Now wondering how is that possible? yes is very possible with your mobile phone you can tell your car what to do and it will obey you instantly.

Now how does this device works : device as many functions but am going to capitalize on just three of it major functions which are:

1. With your mobile phone you can switch OFF the car either on motion or been park, how is that possible simple with and SMS message the car will respond shutting down, and no matter any tried to start the car it will not work.

2. In the same fate u switch ON the car that you have shut down with different code but same password, and less than one minutes the car will start back. just imagine the way you're controlling your car with ease.

3. You can MONITOR your car, take for instance your car is in Lagos and you travel down here to Benin with your mobile phone you can know where your car is, where did the car go to. Interesting right? all you need to do is call the device number and it will ring for sometime immediately it will tell user busy then cut, in 3mins SMS message will come to your phone, as Google Map then followed it, then show u where your car is precisely.

Note: no maintenance, once fixed forever fixed,

question? what if my phone is stolen with the car what do I do? good question, all u need is memorize the device number to heart, or possibly u can share the number to does who dim fit trust. when such occurrence happen like snatching your car, don't panic or battle with the snatcher, and when they take the car from u just give them like 5mins or 10mins distance you can immediately use passer by mobile and switch off first, to avoid the car moving far, then you can start tracking to know where the car is. and when you're done with the passerby phone u can delete the text message.

like I said earlier I base in Benin City, Edo State Nigeria, but will do home delivery nation wide contact us today : 08103717718/08115815888 or u can whatsapp us : 08103717718 .
training is going on, to does who want to learn.

motto: our customers satisfaction is our Joy,

Re: URGENT : Needed Someone To Install Car Tracking Device In Your Car by Domance: 8:50am On May 11, 2020
Cost of installation pls. Can it be installed on trucks, can it also indicate the weight of the vehicle at any point in time?
Re: URGENT : Needed Someone To Install Car Tracking Device In Your Car by promotervickky(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'll surely contact u

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent / 2007 - 2010 Nigerian Used Acura TSX NEEDED / 2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport 3.5L 4WD, Asking Price N3.2m, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.