Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Think Before Going To Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Think Before Going To Court (295 Views)

Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) / Think Before Drinking Sniper, This Is What Happens To Your Body After / Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Before Going To Court by Nobody: 8:06am On May 11, 2020
This short message is to an average Nigerian,
MY EXPERIENCE
I remember 2018, I had a business with a man who work in the air-Force, from the look of things he is a top official, to fast-track the story, he obviously breach our agreement on the money issue, as an hustler 250k means alot to me then, the man told me I should stop bothering him that he will pay me when he feel like paying, (the words touch my bone, I feel cheated and even feel like crying) I talk to some friends, some say I should use the street level (violence), as a Christian I can't, and most importantly he's a top military man. I went to see this man at home, he became furious that he told me I should charge she him to court if am not satisfied, (I use my number 6 immediately, I don't have money to pay lawyer), I look left and right to be sure nobody is looking, my people, I postrate oo, I told him I have plans for the money, he laughed and say "this boy I know you are very wise since the day i came to your shop" on that spot he transferred me the money, I thank him and went, case closed!!
if you know you don't have anybody in power(i.e, politics, forces or law) don't ever try to settle any issue by charging someone who has people in (politics, force, and law) to court,
My bro/sis you won't win, the painful part is that, you will hire lawyer,(you spend money) you will attend all sitting as an average man (spend your time), at the end even with all your tangible evidence, 98% guarantee Is that you will lose to the person in power, suppose the verdict is in your favour, my bro/sis calculate how much money and time you have wasted. USE YOUR SENSE AND SETTLE AMICABLY. WEIGH YOUR OPTIONS BEFORE CHARGING ANYBODY TO COURT...
USE ORJI KALU AS A CASE STUDY���
Re: Think Before Going To Court by kingthreat(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2020
awhybliss:
This short message is to an average Nigerian,
MY EXPERIENCE
I remember 2018, I had a business with a man who work in the air-Force, from the look of things he is a top official, to fast-track the story, he obviously breach our agreement on the money issue, as an hustler 250k means alot to me then, the man told me I should stop bothering him that he will pay me when he feel like paying, (the words touch my bone, I feel cheated and even feel like crying) I talk to some friends, some say I should use the street level (violence), as a Christian I can't, and most importantly he's a top military man. I went to see this man at home, he became furious that he told me I should charge she him to court if am not satisfied, (I use my number 6 immediately, I don't have money to pay lawyer), I look left and right to be sure nobody is looking, my people, I postrate oo, I told him I have plans for the money, he laughed and say "this boy I know you are very wise since the day i came to your shop" on that spot he transferred me the money, I thank him and went, case closed!!
if you know you don't have anybody in power(i.e, politics, forces or law) don't ever try to settle any issue by charging someone who has people in (politics, force, and law) to court,
My bro/sis you won't win, the painful part is that, you will hire lawyer,(you spend money) you will attend all sitting as an average man (spend your time), at the end even with all your tangible evidence, 98% guarantee Is that you will lose to the person in power, suppose the verdict is in your favour, my bro/sis calculate how much money and time you have wasted. USE YOUR SENSE AND SETTLE AMICABLY. WEIGH YOUR OPTIONS BEFORE CHARGING ANYBODY TO COURT...
USE ORJI KALU AS A CASE STUDY���

The military man is a good man in a way. Others will send you 20k after prostrating and that is the end of the story.
Re: Think Before Going To Court by Nobody: 8:18am On May 11, 2020
kingthreat:

The military man is a good man in a way. Others will send you 20k after prostrating and that is the end of the story.
Mogbe grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Nationals Accused Of Bribing EFCC Granted Bail / LASG Rounds Up 80 Street Urchins, Set For Evacuation / Nigerians Demand Justice For 16years Old Who Was Shot And Killed By Nigeria Poli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.