Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Evil In Access Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Evil In Access Bank (217 Views)

Which Bank Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now ? / Lagos: Petrol Tanker Burst Into Flames In Access Bank / Evil In Waziri Poly Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil In Access Bank by lampido22: 8:07am On May 11, 2020
I took a loan of 24k from access bank last month and I was debited last week, but they refused to grant me a new loan. Now I'm broke to the last kobo in the mist of the lock down.
I've been taking the loan since last year without defaulting now I'm down to the last kobo with no hope of my teaching job resuming anytime soon. I pray the action of access bank won't lead me to depression. Naira land please help a brother.
Re: The Evil In Access Bank by MightySparrow: 8:51am On May 11, 2020
I have similar experience once. I thought I was denied but when I reduced the amount asked for the loan was granted. The percentage obtainaale depends on is calculated based on your last income.
Note that this transaction is completely computer programme oriented. Officials of the bank may not know anything about it.

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile For Every Home Or Building Project / COVID-19, SARS, EBOLA: Cure Inside Catholic Research Centre In Ewu Edo State.. / What Skills Or Certification You Acquired During NYSC That's Helpful To You Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.