Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Builders In The House Help! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Builders In The House Help! (703 Views)

How Private Builders In Melbourne Are Changing The Construction Industry / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Builders In The House Help! by Esanboy111(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2020
Hello everyone! I intend building a house just two bedroom flat and 3 self contain and an extended 10 bed sitters. I resides in Edo state. The issue I’m having is that someone(either an engineer or site contractor I don’t know) my bro suggested for the work told me to mould a 9itches block and I have done that already, Was surprised when someone told me that 9itches block is not mainly used for bungalows instead 5 or 6itches block is preferable and I have already spent a a lot on that. Pls any builders in the house who reside in Edo or beyond and with beautiful designs can drop his/ her contact here...thanks

1 Like

Re: Builders In The House Help! by qwertyboss(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2020
Esanboy111:
Hello everyone! I intend building a house just two bedroom flat and 3 self contain and an extended 10 bed sitters. I resides in Edo state. The issue I’m having is that someone(either an engineer or site contractor I don’t know) my bro suggested for the work told me to mould a 9itches block and I have done that already, Was surprised when someone told me that 9itches block is not mainly used for bungalows instead 5 or 6itches block is preferable and I have already spent a a lot on that. Pls any builders in the house who reside in into or beyond and with beautiful designs can drop his/ her contact here...thanks

Beautiful designs aren't cheap.
Re: Builders In The House Help! by Omon605(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2020
The 9in block is the best for any building construction if is well make. Is just that the 5in or 6in is more economical because of cost. Nothing wrong with your Choice of blocks.
Re: Builders In The House Help! by Esanboy111(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=qwertyboss post=89419576]

Beautiful designs aren't cheap.
[/quote true na but God can still help
Re: Builders In The House Help! by Hum2020: 8:52am On May 11, 2020
Esanboy111:
Hello everyone! I intend building a house just two bedroom flat and 3 self contain and an extended 10 bed sitters. I resides in Edo state. The issue I’m having is that someone(either an engineer or site contractor I don’t know) my bro suggested for the work told me to mould a 9itches block and I have done that already, Was surprised when someone told me that 9itches block is not mainly used for bungalows instead 5 or 6itches block is preferable and I have already spent a a lot on that. Pls any builders in the house who reside in into or beyond and with beautiful designs can drop his/ her contact here...thanks
Re: Builders In The House Help! by Titustaiwo(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2020
call/Whatsapp 09025309026 for a nice design
Re: Builders In The House Help! by Hum2020: 9:13am On May 11, 2020
@op I don't know why people keep saying what is not true 9inches blocks is the best for any construction work those that wish to 6 or inches block is beca use they want managed their resources does not mean everyone will now used tor 6 for their buildings work ok please don't mind them maker use of 9inches this will give your buildings strong and good shapes thanks
Re: Builders In The House Help! by Esanboy111(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2020
Hum2020:
@op I don't know why people keep saying what is not true 9inches blocks is the best for any construction work those that wish to 6 or inches block is beca use they want managed their resources does not mean everyone will now used tor 6 for their buildings work ok please don't mind them maker use of 9inches this will give your buildings strong and good shapes thanks
alright, I appreciate
Re: Builders In The House Help! by fineboynl(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2020
Esanboy111:
alright, I appreciate
especially for the Window fittings. make sure the protector is inside the window and not outside. the Window glass, protector and everything fit just ok.

I'd you really want a design I can refer you to someone in benin

(1) (Reply)

Architectural Design/estate Management/land Surveyor / 4 Bedrooms Semi-detached Duplex In Ikate, Lekki, Lagos N120m / Tiwa Commercial Hub Estate: Perfect Place For Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.