Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

In Need Of A Social Media Manager (remote) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Social Media Manager (remote) (290 Views)

Community Manager- Remote / Vacancy! Product Manager - Remote / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Social Media Manager (remote) by Panshow(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2020
My clients are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to help build their social media presence. I build websites for my clients and I don't have the capacity to manage their social media presence at the same time. So they ask me to look for someone who can help with that.

The Social Media Manager will be required to drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage the community by responding to comments, and oversee customer service across all platforms. You should be able to analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.

The ideal candidate should have the following experience.

Experience developing social media strategies.
Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
Proven ability to build social media communities.
Understanding of graphic design principles.
Ability to measure the success of campaigns.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.
Re: In Need Of A Social Media Manager (remote) by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Panshow post=89419942]My clients are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to help build their social media presence. I build websites for my clients and I don't have the capacity to manage their social media presence at the same time. So they ask me to look for someone who can help with that.

The Social Media Manager will be required to drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage the community by responding to comments, and oversee customer service across all platforms. You should be able to analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.

The ideal candidate should have the following experience.

Experience developing social media strategies.
Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
Proven ability to build social media communities.
Understanding of graphic design principles.
Ability to measure the success of campaigns.

CHAT THIS NO. UP 08135354838

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Zoom Class / Combination Welders Urgently Needed In A Sub-company Under Dangote Oil Refinery / Content Writers Needed - Wordpress Experience a plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.