Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Taye Taiwo Narrates How He Left The Super Eagles Due To Some 'dirty Deals' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taye Taiwo Narrates How He Left The Super Eagles Due To Some 'dirty Deals' (416 Views)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Deniz Kedah Wanted To Take Penalty, Fans Left The Stadium In Turkish League / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taye Taiwo Narrates How He Left The Super Eagles Due To Some 'dirty Deals' by emjayyoungwiz12: 8:35am On May 11, 2020
Former Super Eagles Left back,Taye Taiwo Has disclosed that he was forced out of the National team due to some 'Dirty deals'

According to reports from Legit, the Former QPR left back opened up in an Instagram Live Interview with Face Tv Africa Stating that he cannot work or stay where he sees dirty.

''I am someone who don't want dirty glory and in my life, I have never been involved in what is not clean and that was why I packed my bags and left the Super Eagles."

READ MORE DETAILS HERE

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Narrates How He Left The Super Eagles Due To Some 'dirty Deals' by Holamilekan97(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2020
Don't need to read or click that shiii anymore. The one I don read here don do. No click grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Face Masks During PL Games Set To Be Scrapped After Players Complaints / Benfica's Midfielder Tavares Tests Positive For Coronavirus / 11 Things You Didn’t Know About Serena Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.