Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD (3200 Views)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me / Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Massive Job Recrui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD by Nobody: 9:14am On May 11, 2020
Npower :  Complete the Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD

Dear N-Power Agro Beneficiaries.

FMARD is undertaking a validation of existing beneficiaries willing to participate in a nationwide Agriculture Asset Survey.
Kindly indicate your availability and readiness to participate in the survey as an enumerator by filling in the form via the link below. Please reach out to your Master Trainer if you have any questions

If you have received an email from the FMARD , kindly fill with your details.

Npower : Complete the Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD: Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) has called on the Npower Volunteers both batch A & B to participate in the ongoing validation survey.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
It's NOT a must you will have the Npower Registered Device (since it's for both batches).
You can complete  the survey without the email sent to you (you don’t need to get the email)
It requires you to upload a recent passport
You can use your Personal Computer or Android phone to complete the survey
Ensure you filled in your details correctly

To help you participate in the FMARD Npower Agro Validation, you may drop your me a comment in the comment box, we will help you fill your information at no extra cost

Deadline 11th may at 5pm
Click the link below to start the process
Re: Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD by Nobody: 9:15am On May 11, 2020
Complete the Ongoing Validation Survey

Re: Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD by Nobody: 9:58am On May 11, 2020
hurry
Re: Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD by POWERBI: 12:29pm On May 11, 2020
Op, where is the link? I am interested. thks.
Re: Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 11, 2020
Becareful of been catch by a fishing hook
Re: Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD by kaptaintintin: 6:07pm On May 11, 2020
Bro pls help me fill d form,i dont have an android fone nor a laptop

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Recruiting Graduates For Call Center North Central Region / Zte Interview / Ndackson Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.