Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro (1323 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by digitalcrazeman: 9:55am On May 11, 2020
Staying at home is boring, right?

But what if you play an exciting game on your phone?!
Mobile games can be great time killers when you’re bored or waiting in line somewhere, but there are times when normal smartphone tasks interrupt your gaming session.

That is why Infinix Operating System ‘XOS ‘has seen game mode feature one of its priorities, that is why we care about developing Game Mode Feature.

The idea behind the Game Mode feature is to automatically apply various settings when you start playing a game on your device. Since different settings annoy different people, the Game Mode application lets you choose what you want to set when a gaming session has begun.

Some of Game Mode Features:

o Suppress Incoming calls on the top of the screen and you can choose to replay or reject.

o Pop-up messages.

o Off screen gaming.

o Change Wi-Fi state.

o Magic button.

o Game Anti-Addiction.

o Switch SIM data.

When playing games on your Phone, unsteady graphics, network delays, incoming calls, notifications, and the accidental touching of keys are all common issues that may interrupt and affect your gaming experience. Game Mode provides the perfect solution by optimizing the performance, network connection, notification delivery method, and keys settings of your Phone, so you will always have a smooth gaming experience.

Now Gamers, we talk to you, what kind of features are you expected on Game Mode? To make it easier for you to win the game. What are the most problems you face during playing games?

We seek to develop the upcoming version of Game Mode, we are excited to hear your voice, so wear your thinking cap and comment with your thoughts below.

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by skywalker240(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2020
Yes

PUGB on game mode on this badass p35 device is bea grin

FORTNITE coupled with game mode on this helio p35 device makes you wanna dump your gaming laptop, your asus rog phone and blacksharks, dump your PS 4 console. Infact burn them all cheesy

PES 2020 Headless Ronaldo and swift sweep-Flying Messi is on another dimension when you switch to game mode on this badass p35 device cheesy

i love my transsion, my transsion loves me.

what is my name grin

My Name is Marketer angry

19 Likes

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by digitalcrazeman: 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
skywalker240:
Yes

FORTNITE coupled with game mode on this helio p35 device makes you wanna dump your gaming laptop, your asus rog phone and blacksharks, dump your PS 4 console. Infact burn them all cheesy

PES 2020 Headless Ronaldo and swift sweep-Flying Messi is on another dimension when you switch to game mode on this badass p35 device cheesy

what is my name grin

What are you saying ?
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by Aphrygian(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
What are you saying ?
he his mocking shitfinix ni ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by Randerl: 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
This Infinix Plastic cannot play Tetris without skipping frames.

4 Likes

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by festwiz(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
Randerl:
I kid you not bro, Subway Surfers stutters.

6 Likes

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by sunshineV(f): 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
festwiz:

even Temple Run dey jog brah
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by KrazyDave16(m): 1:15am On May 12, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Staying at home is boring, right?

But what if you play an exciting game on your phone?!
Mobile games can be great time killers when you’re bored or waiting in line somewhere, but there are times when normal smartphone tasks interrupt your gaming session.

That is why Infinix Operating System ‘XOS ‘has seen game mode feature one of its priorities, that is why we care about developing Game Mode Feature.

The idea behind the Game Mode feature is to automatically apply various settings when you start playing a game on your device. Since different settings annoy different people, the Game Mode application lets you choose what you want to set when a gaming session has begun.

Some of Game Mode Features:

o Suppress Incoming calls on the top of the screen and you can choose to replay or reject.

o Pop-up messages.

o Off screen gaming.

o Change Wi-Fi state.

o Magic button.

o Game Anti-Addiction.

o Switch SIM data.

When playing games on your Phone, unsteady graphics, network delays, incoming calls, notifications, and the accidental touching of keys are all common issues that may interrupt and affect your gaming experience. Game Mode provides the perfect solution by optimizing the performance, network connection, notification delivery method, and keys settings of your Phone, so you will always have a smooth gaming experience.

Now Gamers, we talk to you, what kind of features are you expected on Game Mode? To make it easier for you to win the game. What are the most problems you face during playing games?

We seek to develop the upcoming version of Game Mode, we are excited to hear your voice, so wear your thinking cap and comment with your thoughts below.

On behalf of the gamers in the house - candy crush geng no follow - I say you make a device with either mediatek G series or Qualcomm 7xx series chip. Until then, don't call us grin

1 Like

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2020
skywalker240:
Yes

what is my name grin

Ogaaaaaaa

U wicked swears grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2020
Randerl:

Come on.
Hell is real ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2020
festwiz:

Ahhhhh
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by skywalker240(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2020
Chapelbeatz:

Ogaaaaaaa

U wicked swears grin grin grin grin grin grin
That annoying Op is coming here to hype a silly chipset that can only run candy crush and naija ludo on high graphics

Good for nothing Brand's angry

4 Likes

Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by skywalker240(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
What are you saying ?
What did i say that you have not already said in your original post angry
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by digitalcrazeman: 12:41pm On May 12, 2020
skywalker240:

What did i say that you have not already said in your original post angry
undecided
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by skywalker240(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by OneKinGuy(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2020
Gaming mode is a normal thing in Asop Rom(Which infinix modded to Xos) So don't come here and be acting like infinix invented itn.
Re: Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro by digitalcrazeman: 2:09pm On May 20, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Gaming mode is a normal thing in Asop Rom(Which infinix modded to Xos) So don't come here and be acting like infinix invented itn.
Who said they invented it ? Do you guys just jump on without looking or what !

(1) (Reply)

Please Help : My MTN Sim Keeps Coming Off And On / Samsung A51 Or Redmi Note 9 Pro Even Note 9s / Oraimo Freepod3 11months Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.