Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

‘odumeje Is My Guy, Not My Pastor. Are You Stupid?’ – Actor, Zubby Michael - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘odumeje Is My Guy, Not My Pastor. Are You Stupid?’ – Actor, Zubby Michael (716 Views)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / Cubans Chief Priest, Odumeje Is My Prophet; Is It A Sin To Be Igbo In? Zubby Mic / "Odumeje Is My Friend, Not My Pastor" Nollywood Actor Zubby Micheal says(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘odumeje Is My Guy, Not My Pastor. Are You Stupid?’ – Actor, Zubby Michael by AmeboBook: 10:17am On May 11, 2020
Zubby Michael is fed up of people saying that popular Onitsha Anambra State based pastor, Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere better known as Pastor Odumeje made him successful.

The Nollywood star blasted Tunde Ednut in an Instagram video for referring to Odumeje as his pastor. He also warned the Instagram personality to stop spreading lies that the Man of God gave him spiritual powers to be successful.

Not done, Zubby Michael explained that Odumeje is his friend and not pastor and their friendship has been long which was why the clergyman accepted his house warming invitation during which he sprayed over N1 million naira.

You can read his full statement below and watch the video.

“The lion, Odumeje. Where is he leading you all? You guys can enjoy all the drama but I hate it when you say, ‘that’s where Zubby got powers from, he made Zubby successful’.

“Are you sick? The thunder that will fire those making such claims will come from Adamawa! I’m not denying he’s my friend way back from Onitsha. But does that mean I go there to pray?

“Odumeje is my guy, not my pastor. Don’t be stupid. I don’t go to church. I’m more of a spiritual person than a religious. So I hate it when you tag me in your unnecessary drama.

“Especially Tunde Ednut. Are you stupid? Why are you promoting unnecessary drama? Don’t you see what others promote? You’re a fool. I’m saying this because of my fans.

“Odumeje is my guy; during my house warming, he came and sprayed one point something million. He invited me during his birthday, I went there sprayed N500k.

“But, because of that, people are already making false claims. Stop that nonsense. He’s my friend, not my pastor. If you want me in your own show, then pay me and I’ll definitely come.”

Use the link below to watch the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/odumeje-is-my-guy-not-my-pastor-are-you-stupid-actor-zubby-michael-lashes-out-at-critics/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

No Actress Like You’ – Nigerians Pray For Tonto Dikeh As She Donates To Isolatio / 10 Amazing Things You Never Knew Onion Can Do For You. / Jennifer Lopez Fans Caprice A Mysterious Mask Man In Her Background Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.