Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State (21813 Views)

Two Shot Dead By Mobile Policemen In Shiroro LGA, Niger State / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by theoneJabulani(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
Shs
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by rowland545(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
Its time we review our security measures.....police or military should have a rapid response team with air power such as a chopper readily available for things like this.

But no they rather use the money in paying our political office holders....shame on them
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by beinstein(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
Okortor:
Where is our Commander in Chief and his vice?

They're hiding under bed in Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Eillyeillz(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
This guys really have no brains anymore, Like the hunger and damn'ed virus ain't doing a good enough job killing people??

They had to help out!
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by buchilino(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Real Terrible times for the North!

May The Mercies of GOD come on Northern Nigeria...

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS AWASHED WITH SO MUCH BLOOD, THE KADUNA RIOTS, ZARIA RIOTS, KANO RIOTS, SULEJA RIOTS, ZANGO KAFAH RIOTS ETC. THE LIST IS ENDLESS
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Righteousness89(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2020
buchilino:

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS AWASHED WITH SO MUCH BLOOD, THE KADUNA RIOTS, ZARIA RIOTS, KANO RIOTS, SULEJA RIOTS, ZANGO KAFAH RIOTS ETC. THE LIST IS ENDLESS

You are Absolutely Right Bro..

I once lived in Yobe ..

All I see there is the cry of Innocent Bloods that have been shed unnecessarily in the Name of Religion and all that..

But I Believe If they Cry to GOD for Mercy, things could be averted

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by mjabdulk: 2:09pm On May 11, 2020
These armed bandits have being terrorising such places in Niger state for so long but still nothing has been done to cease this insurgency, killing innocent people, snacthing their properties, kidnapping the masses, among others.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by broadman20: 2:10pm On May 11, 2020
Okortor:
Where is our Commander in Chief and his vice?

They are hiding under their wives bed.���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Octopusssy(f): 2:10pm On May 11, 2020
Isn't that where the electricity dam is located?
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Adunolaco: 2:11pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by IGBOSON1: 2:13pm On May 11, 2020
Why don’t they call these scumbags by their proper name.....terrorists!

Looks like they didn’t get the memo on social-distancing and lockdown!
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by IGBOSON1: 2:14pm On May 11, 2020
mjabdulk:
These armed bandits have being terrorising such places in Niger state for so long but still nothing has been done to cease this insurgency, killing innocent people, snacthing their properties, kidnapping the masses, among others.

Nigeria is a lawless country and a gangsters paradise!
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by JaffyJoe(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2020
"TERRORISTS!" That's what they are. Buhari led government should stop tagging them bandits.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by buchilino(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Absolutely Right Bro..

I once lived in Yobe ..

All I see there is the cry of Innocent Bloods that have been shed unnecessarily in the Name of Religion and all that..

But I Believe If they Cry to GOD for Mercy, things could be averted

UNFORTUNATELY, WEN U TELL A SINNER 2 REPENT N CHANGE HIS WAYS, HE TELL TO REMOVE THE LOG IN UR EYE B4 LOOKING AT HIM
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Scofeeziey(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2020
So where are the NigeriaArmy ?

With immediate effect, fall back well loaded and attack without any fear of contradiction. I repeat, fall back. Over
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Memberclub(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2020
Southerns love to argue a lot about each other. but one thing I want us to be United about is to never allow fulanis to settle in the south. they can sell their cattle & leave.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Sufisunni: 2:21pm On May 11, 2020
A week ago Kagara town was attacked by bandits; now, come another attack all in the same axis Rafi/Shiroro LGA. Whoever says there's no need for state police is the biggest enemy of people! Quite pathetic.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by EnglishUsa: 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
Please You guys should divide this nonsense called Nigeria so we can go our separate ways, aso rock problem, boko haram problem, buhari problem, corona virus problem, fulani heads men problem, money to fight corona virus problem, food to eat on lockdown problem, people die everyday in northern part of the country problem, soldiers and police are killing civilian during lockdown problem, no good roads problem, many people are praying for this lockdown to stop so they can go back to work without knowing that companies are going to sack many workers after this lockdown problem, no light in Nigeria since one thousand years problem, population in the country is growing like abacha money and now another big problem that we dont noticed at all is coming, which is almajiri. Who among us we be Happy that you are eating in a restaurant and immediately you use your hanky to wipe your face one almajiri has already taking your food. Someone will stand up to tell me that in next 100 years that Nigeria will get over all this problems, that person is joking if you like pray from now till tomorrow if you like sleep in Saudi Arabia for 20 years for prayers our solution is division. if your person never die or kidnap you will never know how painful it Is.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by justli: 2:29pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
I think it is better to make laws empowering people to possess licensed firearms in this country. It is not meant for only Fulani Herdsmen or Boko Haram in the name of bandits .

If you really think about it, firearms law only work on the law abiding citizens. Armed rubbers, bandits, terrorists and militants all can acquire truckload of ammunition from the black market. The only person left stranded is the law abiding citizen who can't patronize the black market.

Nigeria gunlaw needs to be revisited. This is by no means fair to the locals and ordinary citizens. If people have arms bandits would think twice.

Just like you can't just invade the property of an American farmer simply because you know he is isolated, he will gun you do.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Sagay212: 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
Did they bribe or threaten the media to change the name from fulani herdsmen to bandit?
Bandit Korea, bandana ni.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by festwiz(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
I think it is better to make laws empowering people to possess licensed firearms in this country. It is not meant for only Fulani Herdsmen or Boko Haram in the name of bandits .

That's how USA started, now mass shootings every year.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Righteousness89(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2020
buchilino:

UNFORTUNATELY, WEN U TELL A SINNER 2 REPENT N CHANGE HIS WAYS, HE TELL TO REMOVE THE LOG IN UR EYE B4 LOOKING AT HIM

May GOD Help every one of us to know and Understand these things
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Urchman200: 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
We don't hear about haram attack any more, is like Corona virus is attacking them already.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by AsawanaDgreat: 2:53pm On May 11, 2020
Every parts if naija now na war zoon.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by samonak(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2020
What happened to that old woman who used jazz
in conjunction with hunters to wipe out the bandits in a community in the same Niger State? Her services are needed once more.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
The dead man in aso rock no go gree
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Kdon2: 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Real Terrible times for the North!

Our Northern Leaders, Governors, Senators and People need to seek GOD for His Mercy

We all know many UnGodly things and innocent bloods have gone down there in the past and present!

But one Good thing is that the Mercy of GOD Can Wipe out any Judgment

May The Mercies of GOD come on Northern Nigeria in JESUS NAME..

AMEN

That's why we say the north is the problem of Nigeria. Remove the north and Nigeria will be healed. The bastards that keep shouting one Nigeria thinking it would work are delusional. We and the north have nothing in common at all.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by chubinwa(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2020
This is sad. I hope they get infected with coronavirus
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by BennyDon: 3:49pm On May 11, 2020
I don't know why these bandits and insurgents are blood-thirsty. Can't they rever human life for once?
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by IMAliyu(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
In a society where everyone is armed, people are usually polite and the rate of crime is greatly reduced interesting enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.