Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

PDP Convention: Live Report - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Live Report (22083 Views)

Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides / Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by lwise(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2011
Guys take a look at this mathematical analysis

Atiku
Will Atiku move to another party?
The probability is less than 0.5
Atikus popularity among Hausas is reducing

What if He eventually move to another party?
His probability of wining is less than 0.2.
Reason:we have other northern aspirant.
Presently,northerners generally has no hope in Atiku.
Buhari's popularity is increasing(mai gaskia)
60% of the Northerners may vote for Buhari
15% may vote for Ribadu
25% may vote for GEJ

GEJ
GEJ is now PDP flag bearer

Major opponet is Buhari

75% of voters likes GEJ but hates PDP
5% of the 75% may decide not to vote for Presidency

I THINK GEJ WILL WIN APRIL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WICH WILL BE FREE
AND FAIR.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by ruffhandu: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2011
osat02:

Is Atiku not going to congratulate the winner

[color=#000099]I just believe Atiku will not decamp, that'll be the dumbest of his stunts[/color]
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Sagamite(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2011
philip0906:

U r a deluded e-diot. . .All d solutions u've profered have been considered by the president 4 immediate approval I guess?  grin grin u come 2 a faceless forum,profering solutions 4rm your bedroom far away 4rm d point of focus,u r dumb.
I know u've been in d business of profering solutions 4 all d messiah ages u've been on nairaland,but I'mnot as dumb as u.I keep it real, e-diot

Dumbo, shut it and stop whining like a reetard. It betrays your education.

People like you have nothing to contribute.

You surely keep it real . . . . . . . . . . . . real daft that is.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by philip0906(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2011
Sagamite:

Dumbo, shut it and stop whining like a reetard. It betrays your education.

People like you have nothing to contribute.

You surely keep it real . . . . . . . . . . . . real daft that is.
ofcourse,u come to a faceless forum trying to show ur "intellectual capability".Do I go digg up all d solutions u've profered?It will be a herculean task,cos they landed in d dustbin of d politics section or maybe the 27th page of the nairaland politics section. . .U must be educated indeed.like I said,u r a deluded ediot grin grin
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Goddex: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2011
Thank you nairalanders for the updates.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Sagamite(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2011
philip0906:

ofcourse,u come to a faceless forum trying to show your "intellectual capability".Do I go digg up all d solutions u've profered?It will be a herculean task,cos they landed in d dustbin of d politics section or maybe the 27th page of the nairaland politics section. . .U must be educated indeed.like I said,u r a deluded ediot grin grin

Shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say. I contribute to the knowledge of masses.

Your type are seen by companies as unemployable by all HR standards. The world needs problem-solvers with intellect, not dumb whiners. That is what differentiate leaders from nuisances.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by lwise(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2011
Guys take a look at this mathematical analysis

Atiku
Will Atiku move to another party?
The probability is less than 0.5
Atikus popularity among Hausas is reducing
What if He eventually move to another party?
His probability of wining is less than 0.2.
Reason:we have other northern aspirant.
Presently,northerners generally has no hope in Atiku.
Buhari's popularity is increasing(mai gaskia)
60% of the Northerners may vote for Buhari
15% may vote for Ribadu
25% may vote for GEJ

GEJ
GEJ is now PDP flag bearer

Major opponet is Buhari

75% of voters likes GEJ but hates PDP
5% of the 75% may decide not to vote for Presidency

I THINK GEJ WILL WIN APRIL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WICH WILL BE FREE
AND FAIR.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by lwise(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2011
What a shame,Atiku was unable to win Adamawa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Tundeadio: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Where are the results? Anyway Goodluck has been declared winner! He poled 2,736 votes, Atiku 805 and Sarah Jibril, 1 (one) vote. It was a landslide victory for Goodluck. Congrats Nigerians, we hope Goodluck will bring us Goodluck.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by philip0906(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2011
Sagamite:

Shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say. I contribute to the knowledge of masses.
whoever told u that,must have done so 2 prevent u from commiting suicide cos in ur little world and short-circuited mind,u r "knowledgable"  grin grin

Your type are seen by companies as unemployable by all HR standards. The world needs problem-solvers with intellect, not dumb whiners. That is what differentiate leaders from nuisances.

yh u right,in d real world,not on a faceless forum,dumbo grin grin
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Sagamite(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2011
philip0906:

whoever told u that,must have done so 2 prevent u from commiting suicide cos in your little world and short-circuited mind,u r "knowledgable"  grin grin

I am your intellectual God, you are daft. That is why you only know how to whine and then say you are keeping it "real". grin

philip0906:

yh u right,in d real world,not on a faceless forum,dumbo grin grin

You can not be any different in the real world considering your contribution is passionate. You are dumb online, you are dumb in the real world.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by philip0906(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2011
Sagamite:

I am your intellectual God, you are daft. That is why you only know how to whine and then say you are keeping it "real". grin
lol. . .like i said,whosoever told u dat,did so in ur interest

You can not be any different in the real world considering your contribution is passionate. You are dumb online, you are dumb in the real world.
[quote][/quote]
more reason y u r dumb. . .this is a faceless forum,where any one can hide b'hind his computer and type shyte.Or maybe u think Mr Cork is some homeless dude? grin grin for all I care,u could be some dope head bro sucking di.ckss 2 make a living undecided and u come here claiming intellect.I don't know who d 4uck is u,neither do u know who I'm is.Whatever we r,is in d real world not nairaland.keep moving tongue
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Sagamite(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2011
philip0906:

lol. . .like i said,whosoever told u dat,did so in your interest

more reason y u r dumb. . .this is a faceless forum,where any one can hide b'hind his computer and type shyte.Or maybe u think Mr Cork is some homeless dude? grin grin for all I care,u could be some dope head bro sucking di.ckss 2 make a living undecided and u come here claiming intellect.I don't know who d 4uck is u,neither do u know who I'm is.Whatever we r,is in d real world not nairaland.keep moving tongue

I told you that you were dumb.

I said: ". . . . . considering your contribution is passionate"

And you used Mr Cork as example?

Mooron!
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by philip0906(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2011
Sagamite:

I told you that you were dumb.

I said: ". . . . . considering your contribution is passionate"

And you used Mr Cork as example?

Mooron!
how d'u relate a "passionate contribution",vis-a-vis a person's real life,when u don't know who d person is in real life?I only know u on nairaland.Bkbabe could be married 2 some igbo chic,ileke's best friend could be some igbo chic?man stop scoring cheap points,get a life in d real world,not a virtual forum.
as 4 d Mr cork example,u must still have spe.rm all over your face else,u would have read what I wrote b4 dat  grin
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by lwise(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2011
I dont know y some guys wit Titus fish brain keep abusing thereselves when important issues are discussed.That is a sign of immaturity. embarassed
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2011
philip0906:

how d'u relate a "passionate contribution",vis-a-vis a person's real life,when u don't know who d person is in real life?I only know u on nairaland.Bkbabe could be married 2 some igbo chic,ileke's best friend could be some igbo chic?man stop scoring cheap points,get a life in d real world,not a virtual forum.
as 4 d Mr cork example,u must still have spe.rm all over your face else,u would have read what I wrote b4 dat  grin

You are dumb!

People that type passionately are serious and are demonstrating their intellect or lack of in your case. Mr Cork is just joking around.

And stop sharing your fantansies with us. It is disgusting even though you might love it.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by philip0906(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2011
Sagamite:

You are dumb!

People that type passionately are serious and are demonstrating their intellect or lack of in your case. Mr Cork is just joking around.

And stop sharing your fantansies with us. It is disgusting even though you might love it.
ok,emm, seems like u'v exhausted all ur "intellectual capabilities". . .go 2 work,lata wink
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by philip0906(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2011
lwise:

I dont know y some guys wit Titus fish brain keep abusing thereselves when important issues are discussed.That is a sign of immaturity. embarassed
important issues indeed,dat nigeria will remain on a spot 4 anoda 8 years when d world has left us b'hind. . .emmm,c u r still in ur moment of bliss,ur eye go soon clear grin grin
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by tosinaded(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2011
am sorry buh i couldnt help buh notice the lack of education, lack of wisdom and lack of organisation displayed by the nothern delegegates!
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by member479760: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2011
the winch and wezad said so and na so ibi. no need of further election Goodluck na presido already.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by mecylee(f): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2011
Great Nigeria Great nation I de laugh in roman figure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by isalegan2: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
vincent_09:

I WAS THE ONE THAT VOTED FOR SARAH JUBRIL. At least my vote was couted. Thank 9ja

Thank you. wink You're a gentleman and a scholar. 

And your eyes look okay, kid.  Habitual use of eyedrops like Visine can make your eyes redder over time.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by lastapostle2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
what a shame for Atiku. Witches and Wizards warned him oh,
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by sley4life(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
9ce one. If i wz goodluck i would send Atiku 2 jail 4 his nonsensical comment.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by HussainiG: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
we need "death report"
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by isalegan2: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2011
. . .
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by fstranger1: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2011
isale_gan2:

I[b] think . . . maybe . . . possibly. . . I might like this Sagamite.  cheesy So sue me!  Confession is good for the soul.[/b]

Of course I reserve the right to change my mind:
1) At a moment's notice.  It's my prerogative;
2) Should he lose the plot and display an unattractive trait or opinion previously unobserved by me;
3) If he were to attack me, disagree with me, not support me, take sides against me, or to give any impression whatsoever that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about;
4) For any and all other reason not included above, valid or invalid, supported or fabricated.

Sagamite is the 'stupidest' person on NL

Once you disagree with him, he turns on you.

Keeping my fingers crossed on how long your friendship with him would last.

A piece of advice, dont try jumping in bed with him too early, let him work for it a lil.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by isalegan2: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
You've lost your sense of humour. Maybe you never had it. You better apologize to me!
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by fstranger1: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
Dont I have to make you cry first before apologizing?

As far as I can tell, you are not crying!

Although, I do know what button to push, I am holding off until I feel like it.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2011
fstranger1:

Sagamite is the 'stupidest' person on NL

Once you disagree with him, he turns on you.

Keeping my fingers crossed on how long your friendship with him would last.

A piece of advice, dont try jumping in bed with him too early, let him work for it a lil.

You are reetarded.

Your intellect is below my feet.

I only turn to bash moorons like you. And don't go about trying to jump into men's bed, sicko.
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by fstranger1: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded.

If I had a dime for everytime you use the word "reetarded", I would by now be rich enough to buy you an American professor of English to help increase your vocabulary.

Your intellect is below my feet.

Obviously. With your 'high' intellect, you still cant get laid. Shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself and your good for nothing intellect.

I only turn to bash moorons like you. And don't go about trying to jump into men's bed, sicko.

Dont know what to make of your rant!
Re: PDP Convention: Live Report by Sagamite(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2011
fstranger1:

If I had a dime for everytime you use the word "reetarded", I would by now be rich enough to buy you an American professor of English to help increase your vocabulary.

Obviously. With your 'high' intellect, you still cant get laid. Shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself and your good for nothing intellect.

Dont know what to make of your rant!

No, I have not got laid by a man, and never will. I will like such activities to you, sicko.

Reetard that thinks it is not wrong for Military dictators to murder citizens without trial, what will you know about Professors? Moooron!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) / Protest In Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing In Abuja (Photos) / Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.