Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? (1821 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Guinea (0 - 1) On 26th January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Netherlands Vs Argentina: Maradona Predicts A Walk Over For Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by giddy(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2006
Can we beat Zimbabwe so easily, or are we going to receive the surprise of the tournament?

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2006
!Though shall not under-estimate any team!>> 11 vs 11

it should be a walk over n im expecting a 5 goal thriller!! our boys should come home with the golden boot atleast! eto'o is using oppurtunity already with easy teams

[sub]i like the nigeria jersey i wonder if the nfa or any other outlets sells it...
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by slary(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2006
Please do not under estimate any Team. Though Nigeria would win ,but Eagles have to better watch it. Zimbabweans might be spoilers.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by Chxta(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2006
giddy:

Can we beat Zimbabwe so easily, or are we going to receive the surprise of the tournament?
Such an event would be more like the shock of the tournament...
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by bagoma(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2006
i expect the super eagles to beat zimbabwe. they shouldn't be a match for us but then again, i know that the super eagles are always in the habbit of surprising us good or bad! undecided

but i'm praying seriously that we win
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by skima(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2006
I pray that we win..

Lookin at record we have a better chance ahead of them.. but since futbol isnt maths I'd think we play to win !
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by otokx(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2006
its a walk over.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by kechy(f): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2006
Let's not underate any team.
All in Egypt came, prepared to win.
Just like the Eagles want to win, the Zimbabweans also want to win.
Though the eagles will win the match, it may not be a walk over.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by Icon(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2006
That's true. let's not underestimate any team. They'll come prepared for us. If we don't play up to standard, we might not win. We might even lose...
Don't forget the Zimbabweans know that they are coming to meet with Nigeria. So they'll come with a lot of determination and motivation. And another thing, no team goes to any match prepared to lose. So let's be careful

@kechy
@bagoma
Didn't know ladies were interested in football. I guess that's a good thing.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by Seun(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2006
How did this one go?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by mikebuddy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2006
It went 2-0,u know who wins.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? by Icon(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2006
Thank God Nigeria won ... and thank God we didn't underestimate the Zimbabweans. The match was tough. But for our keeper, we would have conceded some generous goals.

(1) (Reply)

A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim / [pics]beauty And The Beast..victor Moses(nigeria) Vs Bance (burkina Faso) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Drunk In Amadrid Bar With An Unknown Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.