Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) (384 Views)

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Hostel Or Off Campus? A Must Read For Every Unizik Fresh Student / 5 Ways You Can Avoid Carryovers As A Fresh Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by cityprince(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
The most funny thing u have done as a Johnny just come aka freshmen/ fresh woman.

I was finding my lecture venue for almost thirty minutes and I was at the front of lecture venue with the sign board containing the name of the venue starring at m

1 Like

Re: What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by shamsin6300(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2020
I carried file from morning-evening looking for where to sign with an empty stomach, was even greeting some of my fellow students thinking they are school staffs.
Local man don't suffer seriously. grin

4 Likes

Re: What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by cityprince(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
shamsin6300:
I carried file from morning-evening looking for where to sign with an empty stomach, was even greeting some of my fellow students thinking they are school staffs.
Local man don't suffer seriously. grin
and the foolish student that u greet will b forming boss
Re: What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by shamsin6300(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2020
cityprince:
and the foolish student that u greet will b forming boss

Lolx grin
Don't mind them
Re: What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by illicit(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2020
Re: What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2020
One my first day in school I wore a bright yellow shirt, was carrying brown file about school then had a misunderstanding with some frat guys to make matters worse as I was going home at the end of the day the frat guys tracked me to car park when I was about to leave school only to meet me in a tokunboh ML550 that my cousin just imported from Yankee to sell. If not for superior speed of the ML those guys would have dealt with me severely. BTW I ended up befriending them aftetwards
Re: What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by Abcruz(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2020
Came to class by 6am for a class that will begin by 8am
Re: What The Most Funny Thing U Have Done As A Fresh Student (jjc) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
Two time appointed as assignment group leader.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Issues Directives To Ministry Of Education Over School Reopen / Mastering The Unseen Prose/poetry / See this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.