Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Make Money Online Working From Home - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Make Money Online Working From Home (411 Views)

Interested In Online Working-:> / How Make #5,000 In Three Easy Steps. / Grow Your Earnings Working from Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Make Money Online Working From Home by waolatz12(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2020
Have you heard of Affiliate Marketing?

It is no longer a delusion that people make cool money from the internet every day.

Maybe you're there joining the gang of the group that has retained the cliche - ONLINE BUSINESS IS A SCAM.

Let me tell you something.

You are missing a lot...

There are many opportunities available online for you to turn your shame into fame.

My mentor Emmanuel Akpe hosted an online class last month where he made up to N500,000

Neil Patel, CEO of crazyegg.com, kizzmetrics.com, and quicksprout.com earns close to $100,000 dollars monthly working online.

What of Pat Flyn, Dan Lok, Eben pagan, Linda Ikeji, and others?

Think well, before you say online business is a SCAM

Affiliate marketing is one of the various businesses that can change your income from zero to hero.

What is Affiliate Marketing?

Very simple,

Affiliate marketing is when an online retailer pays you a commission for traffic or sales generated from your referrals.

Let me say it in a simplified way.

Let's say I'm selling products. As an affiliate marketer, you get buyers for me through your different marketing strategies and I'll pay you commissions based on every single sale you brought to me.

Do you get that?

That being said,

Do you know there are many affiliate programs you can sign up for in Nigeria?

For example, our popularly known Nigerian stores, JUMIA, KONGA, and others have affiliate programs you can sign up for.

Listen to me,

People are making it really big online and they are not doing YAHOO or YAHOO plus.

Clean businesses...

Don't join the gang of people calling every money made online an unclean money.

Corona has already shifted the focus of many organizations. Most organizations will be operating massively online soon.

Just watch out

You can't afford to be naive and irrelevant in this generation...

There are many clean online businesses.

Freelance
Affiliate marketing
Blogging etc...

I'll be hosting a FREE WhatsApp class on online business you can start with.

When you join the group you'll be illuminated about seven or more online businesses you can start with little or no capital...

Click the link below to join the class.

https:///IE3VDHEbpnbJRyXiVJRQjs

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Create A Professional Logo With N2000 / 3D Wallpaper Sales And Installation Service Available / Very Cheap Brand New Gionne S10 6gb 64gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.