Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Earn Online During This Lockdown. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Online During This Lockdown. (356 Views)

Learn This Skill During This Lockdown And Become Your Own Boss / Earn NGN 20K Weekly At Home This Lockdown - No Referral / How Can One Make Money Online During This Lock Down Period? Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Online During This Lockdown. by fmcjunior(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2020
There are several Research Programs online, and Respondent is the very best.

I've been using this platform to generate an average of $150 a week.

Their payout is great, up to $250 per research,
sometimes more!

And they accept respondents from ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Respondent have projects that are available to US Residents as well as International. This means you don’t have to be in the US to join and earn from $50 to 250$ per research.

All you need to join is a PayPal account, and either Facebook or LinkedIn to connect your profile to.

This is how it works :

1. After you have created your account you’ll be able to browse all the open studies.

2. You apply to participate in studies that you think are a good fit for you.

3. The researcher/sponsor of the study reviews responses and sends invitations to respondents that are the best fit.

4. If you receive an invitation to participate, you choose a time that suits you from those made available by the researcher.

5. After you have completed the study, you are paid via PayPal.

Respondents are paid the cash incentive amount advertised by the researcher, less a 5% (or a $1 fulfillment fee whichever is higher). Example: If the cash incentive is $150 you will receive $142.50 via PayPal.

I'll be talking more about it for free depending on how people turn up for this. Enjoy.
Re: Earn Online During This Lockdown. by amikedi: 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
You didn't drop your contact, pls message me here WhatsApp 08136244035
Re: Earn Online During This Lockdown. by Terver90: 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
I have been on respondent as a us citizen for almost a year, bidded for jobs no single offer came in
Re: Earn Online During This Lockdown. by fmcjunior(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2020
Terver90:
I have been on respondent as a us citizen for almost a year, bidded for jobs no single offer came in
Depends on how you set up your profile and the offers you bidded on. Did you link a LinkedIn account to it?
Re: Earn Online During This Lockdown. by fmcjunior(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2020
amikedi:
You didn't drop your contact, pls message me here WhatsApp 08136244035
Ask whatever you need to know here.
Re: Earn Online During This Lockdown. by ibrod7: 9:18am On May 12, 2020
What is the site?
Re: Earn Online During This Lockdown. by azelab: 10:28am On May 12, 2020
give us the site please, to seeing how it works.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Executive Driver To The MD / N-agro Fmardpace Agents: Come In Here / Male Office Assistant Needed At Oyingbo Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.