Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana (2725 Views)

Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" / COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Asgard13: 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
omonnakoda:
You breathe , live and sleep Yoruba .Without Yoruba you are dead.

Taaa! grin

People I know in an out.. go sit down..
No levels grin
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Seerade029: 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

He’s a real nigger ... I Dey follow and fit unfollow am... all na my discretion grin

He's the only one you're following.

Who you wan deceive grin

We know you're hungry.
Come Lagos and hustle don't stay in your Hut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by josen16322(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
@Asgard13 hey mr man where are u from well who cares bye bye tongue tongue
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by omonnakoda: 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Taaa! grin

People I know in an out.. go sit down..
No levels grin
You know them in and out but they notice cockroaches before they notice you.
You are nothing. Zero.
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Asgard13: 12:48pm On May 11, 2020
Seerade029:

just say you're hungry and we will help your life.

That's why you've been following this guy, because of airtime giveaway grin grin grin

Foolishness is when time of follow is much ahead of time of the awuf recharge grin

Why I always say typical Yoruba brain is open to all grin
Bayerebe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Seerade029: 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Foolishness is when time of follow is much ahead of time of the awuf recharge grin

Why I always say typical Yoruba brain is open to all grin
Bayerebe cheesy

Why is it that, he's the only one you're following??

Airtime give away? cheesy

Bush (igbo) people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Asgard13: 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
omonnakoda:

You know them in and out but they notice cockroaches before they notice you.
You are nothing. Zero.

Nairaland can survive without an igbos thread created by yorubas

10 threads per day grin

And you saying Yoruba notice roaches first

Now you lying grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by tayebest(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
This is how you will all wail till nothing happened to Wike! sad

spit. angry
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Asgard13: 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Why is it that, he's the only one you're following??

Airtime give away? cheesy

Bush (igbo) people grin

grin grin grin

Why is the following paining you?

Yoruba ba? grin
Pls kindly follow him grin i know say chronic hunger and poverty Dey una region now..
Can’t help you.. follow him and get free recharge.. you need it badly grin

No be Yoruba man again shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Seerade029: 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

grin grin grin

Why is the following paining you?

Yoruba ba? grin
Pls kindly follow him ;Di know say chronic hunger and poverty Dey una region now..
Can’t help you.. follow him and get free recharge.. you need it badly grin

No be Yoruba man again shocked

You registered May 9
He made his comment to do giveaway May 10.

Today is May 11th

How come he's the one you followed. grin

I need your explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Dreambeat: 1:00pm On May 11, 2020
Wike is an unrepentant tout.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by MainJoe: 1:13pm On May 11, 2020
The owner of the demolised Prodest Hotel, Mr. Gogo Needam in an interview with Nigeria Info 92 3 FM Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPsTZRZmSe0

The jonsing by Wike is long.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Golan007: 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
MainJoe:
The owner of the demolised Prodest Hotel, Mr. Gogo Needam in an interview with Nigeria Info 92 3 FM Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPsTZRZmSe0

The jonsing by Wike is long.

Wike would soon demolish this radio station.

Just watch.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Sunshineg5(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

This typical Yoruba man.. I Dey jobless.. but the chronic hunger and poverty wey Dey yorubaland

They make Yoruba abuse Wike .. Yoruba trying since 2014 to romance Wike..
Wike no only shun them... he refuse Yoruba Chairmanship of pdp and make a famous statement
Yoruba call him to apologize

Wike fall dia hand...

We understand the pain of a Yoruba and is so real
If you dey jobless, you no suppose no get brain join now

How Wike demolition of Property in Rivers suppose pain me

I get property for Rivers state?
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by 900winer(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Why I always say typical Igbo brain is open to all grin
Nyamiri cheesy
Fixed grin
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Asgard13: 2:05pm On May 11, 2020
Seerade029:

You registered May 9

Today is May 11th

I need your explanation

What explaination?

Is 9 10 11.. not 10 9 11 grin....
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Seerade029: 2:12pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

What explaination?

Is 9 10 11.. not 10 9 11 grin....

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Because of airtime giveaway grin

You registered May 9

Today is May 11th

I need your explanation

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Asgard13: 2:21pm On May 11, 2020
Seerade029:

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Because of airtime giveaway grin

You registered May 9

Today is May 11th

I need your explanation

I Dey show you your brain... you still Dey m... mu.

You said I registered on 9th... and how I take know say he wan make comment on 10th ? Are you okay..and what exact time did I follow him?

If you’re not making sense ... me go sail ahead.. no time for junkies

Position your self well and come back... sense d lack dia
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 11, 2020
Sunshineg5:
"This is it" like that Michael Jackson last song

Ipob including the jobless boy above me are going to tear him up like vultures feast on a dead carcass grin

Baba Falana has always been an ally of ipob of late because he is often critical of Buhari but Wicked Wike as fondly call him is a greater asset to Utopian Biafra because of oyel money grin
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Sunshineg5(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2020
Iblad0994:

Bro you might want to join/see this discord channel based on what we discussed the other time.

https://discord./udTvCAg
I am having difficulty opening it.
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 11, 2020
Sunshineg5:
I am having difficulty opening it.
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Sunshineg5(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2020
Iblad0994:

Okay you can go on a regular discord website.

It’s a forum website just like Quora. And you can search for the group name.

Or first download the Discord app on your phone through Google play store or Apple AppStore.

The app below
Okay bruv
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Yebosola(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

This typical Yoruba man.. I Dey jobless.. but the chronic hunger and poverty wey Dey yorubaland

They make Yoruba abuse Wike .. Yoruba trying since 2014 to romance Wike..
Wike no only shun them... he refuse Yoruba Chairmanship of pdp and make a famous statement
Yoruba call him to apologize

Wike fall dia hand...

We understand the pain of a Yoruba and is so real

Woke's miscreant, since his boyboy is elected PDP chairman, how many elections has PDP won? Nitwit .Yoruba will ever b your nightmare.
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Karlifate: 5:48pm On May 11, 2020
josen16322:
let imagined dat sanwo olu is anoda version of gov wike wat do u tink will happen in lagos,lagosian will be in hot soup grin grin
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu will end up frustrated & will increase his number of political enemies.
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by ogmask: 6:20pm On May 11, 2020
MainJoe:
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has said Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike is an embarrassment to the Body of Benchers.

He said the Governor needs to be sanctioned by the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA.

Falana, SAN, in an interview with DAILY POST correspondent, said the development in Port Harcourt was very disturbing, stressing that Wike should not be allowed to continue to violate the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended).

The rights Lawyer also said the Executive Order relied upon by Governor Wike is an administrative instrument with guidelines and not a Law, adding that the Constitution supersedes the Governor’s order.

Falana added that any offender regardless of the crime committed should be charged before a Court and tried in line with the Law.

“It is unfortunate that these events are happening in Port Harcourt where the Governor of the State is Senior Lawyer and not just a lawyer, I’m even informed that he’s a member of the Body of Benchers; that is an embarrassment. A colossal embarrassment to the Nigerian Bar Association.

“Under our Law, an emergency situation under the Quarantine Act does not permit the demolition of a house by an alleged offender. Whoever has breached the Law will have to be tried and convicted by a Court of Law before a sentence can be pronounced.

“There is no provision for even the President to take the Law into his hands and then begin to mete out punishments to citizens without recourse to the constitution.

“We hope that the Governor will be properly advised to reverse his decisions, publicly apologise and restore the properties of those that have been destroyed. Everyone will have to go through a judicial process. That is what the rule of Law is all about.

“The guidelines and regulations in the Executive Order are subject to the Constitution. So, if there is a conflict in the guidelines, the directives of the Governor and the Constitution, his directives will bow to the Constitution.

“The right to property, fair hearing and liberty are constitutional rights. No Governor has the power to dismiss these rights under the pretext of enforcing the COVID-19 regulations.

“I expect the victims of his actions to take legal actions because I have seen the Executive Order of the Governor, there is no provision for demolishing properties. Only a court of Law can do that and that is after being found guilty. What is done in civilised places is for the Governor to obtain an order of interim forfeiture and then go through a trial.

“No Constitution allows a Governor to become the maker of a Law, accuser, witness, enforcer of the Law, the prosecutor and the Judge at the same time. It is primitive,” Falana said.

DAILY POST

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/11/rivers-wike-a-colossal-embarrassment-to-body-of-benchers-falana/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This should hit the front page already...

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by fykes(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
I'm not ashamed for woke... D man is clearly a tout. I'm rather ashamed for the wife who is a Supreme Court justice and how lowly other justices of the Supreme Court will regard her for having such a man as a husband.
Feelers is that d APC government is planning a rudely and crude embarrassing retirement for her to spite her husband

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by bayelsaowei(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
Wike is just a tout..

Shame on him...

If he at least employed 1/10 of his drive for thus lock down on matters with insecurity in rivers state, that state would have been blossoming economically like lagos..

Very annoying thug who knows nothing about respect for lives and property.. just too mumu

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by ZIAZI(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2020
fykes:
I'm not ashamed for woke... D man is clearly a tout. I'm rather ashamed for the wife who is a Supreme Court justice and how lowly other justices of the Supreme Court will regard her for having such a man as a husband.
Feelers is that d APC government is planning a rudely and crude embarrassing retirement for her to spite her husband

She's not a Supreme Court Justice but a Judge of The High Court of Rivers State. Wike is actually doing the right thing but he got it all wrong by demolishing those structures. He would have simply sealed them in the interim or better still, use them as isolation centres pending the end of COVID19 where a proper action would be made in court.
Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by Finnese001: 12:29am On May 12, 2020
what of osubande

Re: Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana by andyanders: 1:06am On May 12, 2020
Wike is not fit to be a leader. His action has exposed his inability to lead. His action calls for a question/review of his educational certificate as a lawyer.

No sane lawyer will act the way wike displayed his stupidity publicly. I'm glad that a SAN like Falana, has further expossed his person. No justification for his action.

The owners of the demolished properties should sue Wike and the state government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos will form an alliance with the Fulani to keep Nijeriya one / Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] / New Style Men Of The Nigeria Police Now Use in Extortion (My Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.