Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Join Us As A Partner - Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Join Us As A Partner - Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria (525 Views)

Nylon Bags Distributors Needed / SEARITE Fadaella Oatmilk Cookie Biscuits (distributors Needed) / Distributors Needed Nationwide! Make #15,000 Selling This Car Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us As A Partner - Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria by ucdeboy011(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2020
*Let’s Help our teams and friends*

Many people are not doing much in the business because they don’t really understand how to do the business. They are happy with the buying and selling, only because the product works, and they have seen people come back to buy again and again. They were however missing out on the REAL deal, so some of them reached out to me and asked me to explain the business to them.

I thought to myself, it will take me about 1hr to explain the business to them, but I’m so busy, I can’t spend the 1hr too frequently. So I decided to explain with them in mind, but then record it. Even though I shared the recording with 2 people, they have already watched 24hrs of it, I don’t know if they are watching it 12 times each or, they shared with their prospects or team members. Well, I can see they are more interested in the business now, and don’t want to just be selling.

They are two simple videos, but they can spark fresh fire in your team. If this helps and blesses you, just 1% of your N2.7 Billion will be too much for me smiley

*Why Green Mondays*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w882l8DiUY

*4 Things you Need to Do*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjyGtV4ZO0A

(1) (Reply)

. / Join The Network Of Nigerian Fashion Designer Call: 08033029096 / We Advertise Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.