Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Frustration Mounts Over The Delayed Released Of The Redmi Note 9 Pro In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Frustration Mounts Over The Delayed Released Of The Redmi Note 9 Pro In Nigeria (2060 Views)

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price In Nigeria & Full Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustration Mounts Over The Delayed Released Of The Redmi Note 9 Pro In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2020
Hakeem12:
I thought you were going to wait for the RN10

I was oh. I probably will but I'm hearing rumours of Dimensity...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Frustration Mounts Over The Delayed Released Of The Redmi Note 9 Pro In Nigeria by PrettyBunny(f): 8:28pm On May 12, 2020
atheistandproud:

Patience my in-law cheesy

Yes sir grin grin grin
Re: Frustration Mounts Over The Delayed Released Of The Redmi Note 9 Pro In Nigeria by walesho(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
Hakeem12:
sure, its not iPhone na

Because i checked gsmarena it was not specified
Re: Frustration Mounts Over The Delayed Released Of The Redmi Note 9 Pro In Nigeria by Hakeem12(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2020
atheistandproud:

I was oh. I probably will but I'm hearing rumours of Dimensity...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
oh mediatek, but dimensity is in the top range
Re: Frustration Mounts Over The Delayed Released Of The Redmi Note 9 Pro In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2020
Hakeem12:
oh mediatek, but dimensity is in the top range

I know but I don't to be used as market experiment. Let others use it fess. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Wallpapers To Make Your Phone Look Great / How Do I Install .zip Files? / Mtn Streaming Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.