Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

H.R. 6666 TRACE Act In US Congress - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / H.R. 6666 TRACE Act In US Congress (248 Views)

Woman Slammed For 'disgusting' Act In Supermarket After Being Caught On Camera / Evidence Act In Customary Court By Barrister Okey Orji / Igbo Delegation Visits UN, US Congress Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

H.R. 6666 TRACE Act In US Congress by holuwhartosin(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2020
Apparently there is a... "H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act" in Congress.
I'm going to make a longer post about this and also the recent news about the Microsoft 060606 patent for new cryptocurrency technology, but... I just wanted to share this real quick anyways.
I haven't read all the details yet, but, my friend who shared it said this.
"The Trace Act has been introduced in the House and there are a lot of sponsors. HR 6666
Among other things, it allows grants to eligible entities (like mobile units to come to your home) to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contact"
This looks like based simply and solely off of the title to be an attempt to "trace", "test" and "contact" EVERYONE in relation to the Covid-19 thing and... I think that is very concerning.
This is just too much in my opinion. The people in power are trying to take too much. It's wrong.
If people continue to give in and not resist, freedom will take a serious hit...
And I just wanna say cause I see a lot of people on social media mocking or belittling freedom recently that... Freedom isn't selfish. It's potentially the most important thing we have and it's also very tied to "love".
Taking freedom/love away is one of the most dangerous things you can do... Freedom can be scary sometimes, though, tyranny is like a million times worse in my opinion.
Oh, one other thing is the number 6666. Really? I'm sure that was just a coincidence right?
Especially for such an ominous piece of legislation. I mean... Wow... What are the odds? Seems like winning the lottery kind of odds to me.
And I don't really believe in a lot of that kind of stuff in a literal sense, though, I recognize symbolism and I recognize that some people especially some who are wealthy and powerful are drawn to symbols like the 666.
For people who are Christian or who may believe in the mark of the beast this would probably be even more terrifying.
And to be straight forward, I consider myself a skeptic and that means I try my best to stay open minded, so... Maybe there is something to all that mark of the beast stuff...?
I've seen Luciferian, Satanic and similar symbolism hidden all over the place in the world in plain sight oftentimes, these are just two new 666 examples to add to MANY other cases... Really makes me wonder sometimes.
Rant over, I'm not going to say much else until I do more research.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22HR+6666%22%5D%7D&r=1&s=1&fbclid=IwAR0ZViebvOxvpPOg8sy_jTLPnfsEE-ObhMInxh8M_75gIgrDchescDK7hR4
https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
and also
H. R. 6666
To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.
The 116th United States Congress House Resolution Bill ( H.R. 6666) seeks to “contract trace” every individual in the United States of America through “mobile health units” who will test you for COVID-19, and “as necessary” go to individuals’ residences and for “other purposes”. What “other” purposes specifically?
The bill states that it creates monetary grants: “to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts”.
Democrat Representative Rep. Bobby Rush, who introduced the Bill, stated: “Reopening our economy and getting back to normal will be all but impossible if we do not step up our testing efforts and implement robust and widespread contact tracing. Until we have a vaccine to defeat this dreaded disease, contact tracing in order to understand the full breadth and depth of the spread of this virus is the only way we will be able to get out from under this. The COVID-19 TRACE Act will allow us to do this by creating a $100 billion dollar grant program for local organizations to hire, train, and pay individuals and to purchase supplies to run mobile testing units and door-to-door outreach as is safe and necessary, with special preference being given to those operating in hot spots and medically underserved communities, as well as those entities who commit to hiring from these neighborhoods. I am immensely proud to see this bill receive bipartisan support and I hope to see the COVID-19 TRACE Act swiftly adopted by the House as a stand-alone bill or as part of a larger coronavirus response package.”
The grant will cost the federal government, $100,000,000,000 for fiscal year 2020.
The bill was introduced by Rep. Rush on 05/01/2020 by the House – Energy and Commerce committee. The co-sponsors of the bill are all Democrats, except for Rep. Jefferson Van Drew who is a NY Republican.
The program will be administered by the CDC.

(1) (Reply)

Bro Felix Obuah Handover PDP Chairmanship Office To Amb Demsond Led Exco / I'm In A Relationship But Still Feel Single / Unusual Soap, And Unusual Bath Before Going To Bed What Is The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.