Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? (925 Views)

We Killed A Very Dangerous Viper Snake In The Farm. / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by loadedvibes: 1:19pm On May 11, 2020
Is this snake a poisonous one it was killed today

Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by gaby(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2020
Noooo, dangerous ke?

I know the snake very well. It is very very friendly.

When you stretch your hands for a handshake that's only when you'll realize he has his hands tucked in his stomach.

If you are bored, check my signature for my story to keep you entertained.

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by crestedaguiyi: 1:20pm On May 11, 2020
lala pls confirm weather this is a poisinous snake or not
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by malikombi(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2020
Ordinary harmless bush snake looking for frogs and rats to devour. This can be simply caught alive and kept as pet. It shouldn't be mistaken for a green mamba because the black spot on its skin indicates its not. Green mamba has no black spot and the inner part of its mouth is black.
Contact Simon of "snake in the city" (Nat Geo wild) for more information

4 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Davash222(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
Looks more like a skipping rope.
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by bujebudanu1(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
Green mamba
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by ariefadenco: 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
This snake likes women...I guess there are plenty of women or ladies at the vicinity ot was killed.
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by sLentlover7778(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
Snakes news always make front page..E get why

Either poisonous or not local man don belle full today ... grin grin grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
Not venomous.
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Enoch07: 1:22pm On May 11, 2020
why didn't you just put your hand in its mouth to confirm b4 killing the poor snake. Lala right now

Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 11, 2020
I won't give any snake a chance to live.
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by loadedvibes: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
Lol you are not serious

ariefadenco:
This snake likes women...I guess there are plenty of women or ladies at the vicinity ot was killed.
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Healthyway15: 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
Topic Destination : FP
Don't doubt it... Lala is already around

Staying safe ourselves is the only way to saving more lives!

Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by illicit(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
I know a guy that time that carries a tiny brown snake around in his pocket
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by jimohibrahim(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
malikombi:
Ordinary harmless bush snake looking for frogs and rats to devour. This can be simply caught alive and kept as pet. It shouldn't be mistaken for a green mamba because the black spot on its skin indicates its not. Green mamba has no black spot and the inner part of its mouth is black.

Bad guy.. I'm learni9s lot from that show too.. Simon and his babe catching snakes up and down.
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by loadedvibes: 1:44pm On May 11, 2020
Are you serious right now ?

malikombi:

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by PrincessB1(f): 1:49pm On May 11, 2020
Allow Lala to confirm it.
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Samakus(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
I will fry my balls if lalasticlala will resist the orgasmic urge to push this to front page
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Azyne(f): 1:56pm On May 11, 2020
Mamba or vine snake grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Nonso92(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2020
Poor thing
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Rabbitcartel: 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
This one isnt venomous. Thats sbush snake.. you czn identify it easily with the black spots below d head,
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by vheckthor1: 8:39pm On May 11, 2020
cool
Re: This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ? by Makavelli25: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Samakus:
I will fry my balls if lalasticlala will resist the orgasmic urge to push this to front page
Go fry those balls na

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Chips / Abuja Agro-export Wealth Creation Training Workshop / Need Palm Oil Suppliers Now In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.