Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) (892 Views)

Join Now And Make Between N500 - N5000 Daily While Performing Simple Task / Legit Platforms That Pays�� You Per Each Advert You Watch. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
‼️NOTE BEFORE YOU JOIN ‼️

Join my WhatsApp group to know the best platform to make money from. The group is all about making money online.

If you don't like the first one, you will like the second or third Platforms I will be sharing in the group.

�Make sure you drop a comment below b4 you join so that this post will be at the first page and more people who See's it will benefit.
Thanks
Stay home �️�️
Stay safe and make money �����

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yU7-2iz5ZZY751WodBUx9uG-2PqYoljhU_Rem_BTn10/edit?usp=drivesdk

Comments like: Thanks, Good, very good, interesting, ok, alright, done and lot more.
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Hello
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2020
Join now
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Okpesky(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
Ok
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
Okpesky:
Ok
Good
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2020
Preciousbold:
‼️NOTE BEFORE YOU JOIN ‼️

Join my WhatsApp group to know the best platform to make money from. The group is all about making money online.

If you don't like the first one, you will like the second or third Platforms I will be sharing in the group.

�Make sure you drop a comment below b4 you join so that this post will be at the first page and more people who See's it will benefit.
Thanks
Stay home �️�️
Stay safe and make money �����

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yU7-2iz5ZZY751WodBUx9uG-2PqYoljhU_Rem_BTn10/edit?usp=drivesdk

Comments like: Thanks, Good, very good, interesting, ok, alright, done and lot more.
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2020
Good morning
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Mabmedley4: 9:43am On May 12, 2020
Good afternoon!!!
1 BTC was 95k it is now 3.9 million
1 ETH was 42k it is now 90k
They're the First 2 highest Cryptocurrency in the world...

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU SAVE 4000 NAIRA IN YOUR ACCOUNT THIS MONTH BY MONTH THEY WILL DEDUCT
*VAT*
*ATM CARD MAINTENANCE FEE*
*USE OF OTHER BANKS ATM WITHDRAWAL AFTER 3TIMES*
*OVER THE COUNTER WITHDRAWAL*
*SMS CHARGES*
*ETC*

SO TELL ME HOW MUCH IS LEFT OUT IF YOUR 4000

*BUT IF YOU INVEST IN ETH YOU CAN ONLY GROW AND PROFIT*

_...Make the wise choice today.....buy the future while it is cheap_ ....join the whatsapp group to get started

drop your WhatsApp number
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2020
Good evening
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by mcwally: 6:27pm On May 12, 2020
Good evening
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by adomuwiner(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2020
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by bravewill007(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2020
Site can't be reached
Mabmedley4:
Good afternoon!!!

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU SAVE 4000 NAIRA IN YOUR ACCOUNT THIS MONTH BY MONTH THEY WILL DEDUCT
*VAT*
*SMS CHARGES*
*ETC*

_...Make the wise choice today.....buy the future while it is cheap_ ....join the whatsapp group to get started

https:///H4SldDMO65a9GEVrhMw0nM
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by bravewill007(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2020
Mabmedley4:
Good afternoon!!!

*VAT*
*SMS CHARGES*
*ETC*

https:///H4SldDMO65a9GEVrhMw0nM
WhatsApp me on
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Mabmedley4: 9:40am On May 13, 2020
bravewill007:
Site can't be reached
drop your WhatsApp
Re: All About Legit Platforms (JOIN NOW) by Preciousbold(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2020
Hello Nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Run Away From Betland / Recommended For All Nairalanders: You Can Be A Millionaire / Property for Lease At LAMBE, Giwa - Oke aro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.