Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 (10299 Views)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Speed Darlington - Check Her Picture / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
Doyou2019:
Ouch! That hurt.

but it is the truth... her appearance in that "thriller" video made her famous, while she was just a pretty unknown nude model at the time.
her claim to fame is that sole appearance with MJ.... she was a nude model for Playboy and even appeared in George Benson "give me the night" video....but nothing came out of it. only when she appeared in MJ's video did she became famous...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Doyou2019: 7:21pm On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but it is the truth... her appearance in that "thriller" video made her famous, while she was just a pretty unknown nude model at the time.
her claim to fame is that sole appearance with MJ.... she was a nude model for Playboy and even appeared in George Benson "give me the night" video....but nothing came out of it. only when she appeared in MJ's video did she became famous...

Dayuuum!

1 Like

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by manlawal(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]Stop lying. Where did you see it? Is it this same Wikipedia page?
There is no lie in what he said is true ola ray is of Nigeria decent. What of when when davido was refered to as an american singer. Ola ray was born in america that doesn't dispute the fact that she has a Nigerian origin
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by DriggityDre: 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
manlawal:

There is no lie in what he said is true ola ray is of Nigeria decent. What of when when davido was refered to as an american singer. Ola ray was born in america that doesn't dispute the fact that she has a Nigerian origin
Oga, is it because of the name 'Ola'.
It is pronounced 'oala' like Cola. She is pure American. Read my other posts on this thread.
Look her up. This is what you'll see. I got the pic from the 1st page.

1 Like

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by manlawal(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

Oga, is it because of the name 'Ola'.
It is pronounced 'oala' like Cola. She is pure American. Read my other posts on this thread.
Look her up. This is what you'll see. I got the pic from the 1st page.
I hear you brotherly

1 Like

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Deluxes(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Deluxes(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
Kestolove:
I never knew she was a Yoruba Nigerian sef until I check her Wikipedia page...her dad is from ogun

Is she really Yoruba?

Well, the Weeknd also used Femi Gbajabiamila's daughter in one of his recent music videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRZDebPIGs

1 Like

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Oksman(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]
Dunce, I'm looking at it right now.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]
Dunce, I'm looking at it right now.
Lmao
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Ishilove: 8:31pm On May 11, 2020
Well she aged well.

1 Like

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by DriggityDre: 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
Deluxes:
Is she really Yoruba?
No. Her name is pronounced 'oala' like Cola.
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by DriggityDre: 8:37pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:
Well she aged well.
Yh, she did. Life's not too rosy like before, tho
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Ishilove: 8:39pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

Yh, she did. Life's not too rosy like before, tho
How do you mean?
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by DriggityDre: 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:

How do you mean?
She was initially in debt. She went into the Playboy business.
As someone posted above, she was a one hit wonder. Thriller was her big break.
Apparently, Thriller only paid her $270k since 1983. Her cut was meant to about $3M, from 1983 till now.
A case of alleged "deceit" by Michael's managerial team. Apparently, the contract was only signed for home video sales, excluding others. She denied, they denied.
Then, she took them to court in 2015.
She sued, but they only paid $35k in 2017 or so. She's alright now, tho.
I heard she's about to start a coffee shop.
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Ishilove: 8:53pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

She was initially in debt. She went into the Playboy business.
As someone posted above, she was a one hit wonder. Thriller was her big break.
Apparently, Thriller only paid her $270k since 1983. Her cut was meant to about $3M, from 1983 till now.
A case of alleged "deceit" by Michael's managerial team. Apparently, the contract was only signed for home video sales, excluding others. She denied, they denied.
Then, she took them to court in 2015.
She sued, but they only paid $35k in 2017 or so. She's alright now, tho.
I heard she's about to start a coffee shop.
Oh my. She has lived quite an interesting life.
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by LOVEGINO(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]You are a lying slowpoke.
There is no such thing anywhere. Ola Ray is pure American, even her parents.
The name "Ola" does not apply to only Nigerian families.
Maxmilliano111, don't listen to her. She is known for talking sh!t.
guy take am easy na. But d Ola is still fvckable o. Abeg u get her contact?
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by DriggityDre: 10:49pm On May 11, 2020
LOVEGINO:
guy take am easy na. But d Ola is still fvckable o. Abeg u get her contact?
Lol. She dey America na grin
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by NiklauseFred(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2020
TheExecutioner:
[img]https://images./3mc8QtDM8yvdZG8AcpSZYH.jpg[/img]

Nigga calm down! The camera quality then and now is a total different shit and besides there are better skin care routine thingy now than before.

Okay bye

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by bukatyne(f): 12:51am On May 12, 2020
Maxmilliano111:
Whether you were born before, during or after his lifetime, you must have heard of the name "Michael Jackson"- the king of pop.

His song "Thriller" is unarguably one of his most successful hits. Produced by Quincy Jones, the song was first released on November 30, 1982. The song, which evokes elements of horror, won a Grammy award.

In 1983, a music video for the song was released. In the video, Michael Jackson and Ola Ray were taking a walk after leaving a movie theatre, before they were surrounded by "dead people." Jackson becomes a zombie and performs some dance steps with 'people from the land of the dead."

37 years after, the video still remains relevant as it still commands numerous views. But a lot has changed in 37 years, definitely.

Michael Jackson's girlfriend in the video Ola Ray was a young 23-year old then. But at present, she will turn 60 in a few months.

How time flies!

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/db82b8ba55de193bdce5ab1559614cad?client=news

See pictures of Ola Ray :

Sixty looks fantabulous!

She is doing well. cheesy
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by Castrovybz: 12:53am On May 12, 2020
Kestolove:
go check it, her dad full name is Joshua olaboda hence d name Ola Rai

your head mo correct
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:52am On May 12, 2020
Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by SocialJustice: 9:27am On May 12, 2020
DrPurple:
She's really Beautiful even at 60yrs..

Not this Generation Artificial Beauty Everywhere
How do you know she isn't receiving botox and has done face-lift?

1 Like

Re: Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 by SavageResponse(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2020
Really time does fly cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 11 Celebrities Who Became Mothers In Their Teens / Banky W Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / New Daddy Davido Share New Intimate Photo With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.