Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,563 members, 5,776,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 07:55 AM

What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE (96 Views)

Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / EFCC Postpones Auctioning Of Forfeited Trucks, Vehicles, Others / Depot Nigerian Army.. Passing Out Parade Of 76 Regular Intake On 19 Dec 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE by gift2xl: 2:36pm On May 11
The idea of demolishing defaulters property and trying to auction people's car. I think it's totally wrong.
I suggest the defaulters properties be sealed and a certain amount be paid by the car owners to take back there car's.
Covid-19 will surely leave it's only a matter of time.
This is my intake on this what's yours.

Re: What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On May 11
you broke the law and therefore should accept the full consequences of your actions...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / COVID-19: Enugu, Federal Agencies Donate Palliatives Through Churches / The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: The Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.