Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE (225 Views)

‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / EFCC Postpones Auctioning Of Forfeited Trucks, Vehicles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE by gift2xl: 2:36pm On May 11, 2020
The idea of demolishing defaulters property and trying to auction people's car. I think it's totally wrong.
I suggest the defaulters properties be sealed and a certain amount be paid by the car owners to take back there car's.
Covid-19 will surely leave it's only a matter of time.
This is my intake on this what's yours.

Re: What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2020
you broke the law and therefore should accept the full consequences of your actions...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video: Governor Wike Shades His Benue Counterpart, Governor Ortom / Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Cried, Asked God To Protect Him From Army / ‘I Never Got Any Palliative From Nigerian Government – Blind Widow Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.