Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive (2009 Views)

Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by naijatechboy(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
When taking about cars, Lamborghini and Ferrari are well known.

Today, I just decided to bring this up. Please no insult and never check it online. I mean never Google search this question, just drop your own opinion.

Lamborghini or Ferrari, which one is the most expensive one. I'll be checking out the comment section to prove you wrong.
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by Franzinni: 4:26pm On May 11, 2020
google will be more accurate than nairaland bro..

but I think Lambarri is most expensive sha
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by EzzyCarter: 4:30pm On May 11, 2020
Depends on the model
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by RZArecta(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2020
Irrelevant question cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by heykims(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2020
Ferrari
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by NaijadrivaCars: 5:40pm On May 11, 2020
naijatechboy:
When taking about cars, Lamborghini and Ferrari are well known.

Today, I just decided to bring this up. Please no insult and never check it online. I mean never Google search this question, just drop your own opinion.

Lamborghini or Ferrari, which one is the most expensive one. I'll be checking out the comment section to prove you wrong.

Some post are irrelevant like this one. Google is your friend bruv.

Here on NL, ask questions that Google may not have or explicit about - like personal experiences of Nigerians to any issue.

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by promotervickky(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2020
They both have different specs, ability and prices.
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by Smatz: 9:46am On May 12, 2020
Silly question indeed ,no specs ,no model no ,year .

4 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by kingreign(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2020
A Ferrari is more expensive than a Lamborghini when similar model specs and target buyers are considered.
The cheapest current production Ferrari is expensive than the cheapest current production Lamborghini. Also, same applies to the most expensive of both models from both marques.

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by nurey(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2020
kingreign:
A Ferrari is more expensive than a Lamborghini when similar model specs and target buyers are considered.
The cheapest current production Ferrari is expensive than the cheapest current production Lamborghini. Also, same applies to the most expensive of both models from both marques.

No Ferrari is as expensive as a Lamborghini Veneno roadster 4.5m dollars.

Though I believe Ferrari performance is higher than Lamborghini
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by kingreign(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
nurey:

https://www.quora.com/Is-a-Ferrari-a-more-valuable-car-than-a-Lamborghini
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
nurey:

Lol, no one is talking about special models.
Kingreign is right on this. Ferrari is more expensive in the same class.

The Aventador SVJ is 500k. Ferrari has three models that are more than 1m.

Lamborghini is more of a McLaren competitor than anything

Ferrari>>>Lamborghini. The Huracan Performante is a beast, though.
Re: Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Issue In My Honda Civic 03 / Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? / The Top 7 Things That Can Drain Your Car Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.