Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) (9969 Views)

Weird Facts Around The World / Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know 2 (photos) / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by rowland545(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
The etoro tribe really got me stunned....how can u consume another man semen....that's another level of gay shit
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by dayleke: 10:01pm On May 11, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

I have learnt so much from this thread than I have ever learnt in 'Trending' section in years.

The worst place ever on Nairaland is 'Trending'.

Why is that?
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Seraphicelement(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
Nice job and thanks op
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Light78: 10:08pm On May 11, 2020
The youngest mother at age 5 :oThe youngest mother at age 5
Oya mi lenu oo

The cat that took one of its kittens to the hospital is very mysterious. Over here in Nigeria, na witch dem go call am.
Finally, the guy in Johannesburg that sells book, it's kinda funny.

1 Like

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by samilly(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2020
wonderful
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Makavelli25: 10:14pm On May 11, 2020
Wow This is great and wonderful
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2020
falcon01:
I'm becoming something else on the internet, I know every single fact up there.
bloda u can lie oo
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2020
Taaar! This lion must be a Naija breed Walahi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Bigseven(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2020
Our president too is always using tooth pick... Its a wired fact too
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Bigseven(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2020
Our president too is always using tooth pick.. Its a wired fact too
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by falcon01: 10:36pm On May 11, 2020
LOVEGINO:
bloda u can lie oo
funny thing is I saw 60% right here on Nairaland ma guy.

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 11, 2020
Check out my signature and send me a DM. I'm using the money to help my local community little by little. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by henriche(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2020
Quite informative. Thumbs up.
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2020
These are things we need and not...........
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Hypnotise: 11:01pm On May 11, 2020
Entertaining. Need more
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Sanni45(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2020
You did awesome op.
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by adebayour26: 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
Cc: dejt4u
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Specyano(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2020
Wooh shocked
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Gdefo(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2020
falcon01:
I'm becoming something else on the internet, I know every single fact up there.

Me too, just the garlic n tangerine one, but I think it’s probably because you’re on quora...ain’t you? ��

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:28pm On May 11, 2020
Kenmatt:
Where is Explora? Someone is around the corner to run head to head with you.
There's nothing special about him, he just copies random articles online and post them here. Anybody that has the time can do same but for people like him that breaths and eats nairaland, it's much easier.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2020
Wow these are nice information, thumbs up oop
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by wiseone28: 12:06am On May 12, 2020
lol.. The jealous dog cheesy
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by boman2014: 12:40am On May 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There's nothing special about him, he just copies random articles online and post them here. Anybody that has the time can do same but for people like him that breaths and eats nairaland, it's much easier.

Why are u so pained?

If u really know about 80% as u claim. Why not share it for public consumption ?

Why u dey stingy

I didn't post it for your "KIND" to read .

it was meant for those who want to learn.

now BUZZ off!

12 Likes

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:44am On May 12, 2020
Kenmatt:
Where is Explora? Someone is around the corner to run head to head with you.

undecided
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by boman2014: 12:46am On May 12, 2020
DriggityDre:
Nice write-up, boman2014. I know about 80% of the facts stated here. Shout out to Eminem cool
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by falcon01: 1:11am On May 12, 2020
Gdefo:

Me too, just the garlic n tangerine one, but I think it’s probably because you’re on quora...ain’t you? ��
I'm literally everywhere
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by boman2014: 1:17am On May 12, 2020
Seraphicelement:
Nice job and thanks op
U R WELCOME
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by femi4: 6:13am On May 12, 2020
Let the real slim shady please stand up
Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:20am On May 12, 2020
boman2014:

Why are u so pained?

If u really know about 80% as u claim. Why not share it for public consumption ?

Why u dey stingy

I didn't post it for your "KIND" to read .

it was meant for those who want to learn.

now BUZZ off!
funny enough I was even talking about the explora dude and not you.. that's how you fail.

1 Like

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2020
Knowing u are dead , last week I was beside the sick bed for hours of a friend who later died , from coma to the journey beyond, u can see it from his face , one of the worst hours I have lived , I can still recall every sad moment from his facial expressions as he transit, may his soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2020
More

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!!!!! Waec :no Result For This Candidate In Specified Year / Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning / JAMB Bans Pens, Wrist Watches At UTME; Begins Sale of Forms This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.