Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Ultimate Series, Coming Soon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ultimate Series, Coming Soon (319 Views)

THE HOOD BEGINS *COMING SOON* / Coming Soon. It's Going To Be Fun All Through / ZOMBIE NATION (EXODUS) COMING SOON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Series, Coming Soon by DebbieSylvex(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
Good evening lovely nairalanders,I am kinda new here and I've been a die-hard fan of nairalanders forum for ages.Well,the truth is I really haven't found time to be a real member due to my endless busy schedule buuuuuutttttt,this lockdown has given me the opportunity to flex the numerous content of my secret diaries containing great stories untold.
In order not to bore you with too many talks......I hereby promise to entertain you with suspense filled,crazy romantic,fantasy themed& supernatural stories,e.t.c.
Ultimate series are four stories connecting to each other which promises to be incredibly interesting much to your excitement.
WILL BE OUT SOON!!!!
#lovefromDebbie

(1) (Reply)

Poem / Writing / My First Story "Stay With Me" Is Out On Tapread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.