Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (64996 Views)

IGP Appoints 13 New Command Police Commissioners / Nine States, Other Commands Get New Police Commissioners / Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2020
Chaos will happen ooo in respect to who will take the bribe home
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Adefatima: 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
agulion:
The should send any thing Almajiri back to we're the belong, or send them to Osun state we're MURIC operate

Igbos should be sent back to east too
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
silverkings:
Lol... l think it's a staff of office

I think it's a mark of authority. I've notice some senior army officials use it also. Although theirs seem more stylish

2 Likes

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by chigoizie7(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2020
I hope they are conducting that onto of the bridge.

They should make sure that no one is coming into the states from anywhere.

Well except for those vehicles conveying essential goods, whose drivers must be tested before being allowed in, atleast test their temperatures.

Someone said that people are suffering in headbridge because they could not pass, resulting in them sleeping there over the night. How is that our business? Didn’t they hear about the lockdown and the inter state lock down? If they like, make them dey dia till thy kingdom come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
Onitsha Amaka.
Asaba Amaka.

Anambra Amaka.
Delta Amaka.
grin grin
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
Their pot bellies are shrinking, thanks to covid.
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Lilimax(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2020
Hope this guy was among them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by MetaPhysical: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
Onitsha head bridge touts don scatter. grin
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by astonished: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
It's only a gullible person or zombie like you are mean to obey any order or law, even if it's going to affect your life or inconvenient one.

Sit at home, doing what?
We are rule by incompetent, fool and corrupt entity, they don't have moral right to order people to I stop doing what you have been doing legitimately for years.

Bunch of mofos, who don't really care about the live if it's poor citizens, suddenly felt in love with then and don't want them to die of covid-419

Nicklaus619:
Nigerians are stubborn when it comes to obeying common laws, it's in our blood, one way or the other, we bypass any law, if you like use lesser gun do the security. grin

Nice move by both states cool, we should stay safe, covid 19 will come and go, and we gon tell it to next generation. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
constant1960:
Make I just book space

No comment today
It breaks my heart say this comment follow prevent me from making FP cry
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by anambraamaka: 7:45pm On May 11, 2020
Great
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Onitsha head bridge touts agberos don scatter. grin

Sharrap nothing like agbero for onitsha.
That term is native to a certain region.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by GOFRONT(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
Na wao.......Waterypussy??
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by 4ckyou: 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
afroxyz:

That place is no joke. Witnessed it yesterday
But they allow people to pass right?
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 7:48pm On May 11, 2020
Checking to strategies how to smuggle almanjiri in, they must have received a call from their terror master to go make way for the incoming terrorists...
I don't know why Anambra can't get their own security outfit, even the northerners have succeeded in relieving police of most duties in the state. Kano use Karota or hibah to enforce every law, the police have no say anymore in kano, that's why we hardly hear of police killings or brutality in the north...easterners, make una Sidon dey look o, I pity una
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by captainamiedi1: 7:48pm On May 11, 2020
Useless police force. when they are gone his boys will still sabotage the governors effort. i love wike for that
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Nicklaus619(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2020
astonished:
It's only a gullible person or zombie like you are mean to obey any order or law, even if it's going to affect your life or inconvenient one.

Sit at home, doing what?
We are rule by incompetent, fool and corrupt entity, they don't have moral right to order people to I stop doing what you have been doing legitimately for years.

Bunch of mofos, who don't really care about the live if it's poor citizens, suddenly felt in love with then and don't want them to die of covid-419

Don't you ever quote me you half-backed slowpoke, , so you meaning to say other countries like Usa, Spain and Italy under lockdown are govern by incompetent fools, , is like you don't know what you are in for, u think this is a joke, Tell me, if this is a physical war, will you be talking of going to your daily routines.

You must be one un educated mofo
Covid 19 works like a vicious circle, the more you go our the higher the risk of contracting it and redistributing it.
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Coldie(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2020
All those boat people don hammer this period
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Chronicle222: 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
I hope they know dat most of the bridges are not designed for STATICAL LOAD BUT ONLY FOR MOVING LOADS. A lot of static loads impacts on a bridge will always create a negative effect on it

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
Mehn people are suffering at the Onitsha Head bridge. I learned that people sleep over till the following day because of controlled movement.

Where were they going? They were lucky they did not cross WIKE territory

1 Like

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by rukis360(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2020
Waterypussy2:
What's with this local police men and walking sticks. Well I guess that's the new mumu trend now since they have ran out of ideas of how to support their big stomach.
ur comment shows how smart you are.... Browse the Internet on swagger stick and staff of office
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by mindtricks: 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
What a surprise! Our police all now wearing the mask abi my eyes are not seeing clearly?
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Where were they going? They were lucky they did not cross [b]WIKE[/b] territory
Oga change that name abeg
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by baike: 7:57pm On May 11, 2020
What are they there to do?
Police with bigi bellecheesy
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 7:58pm On May 11, 2020
Lilimax:
Hope this guy was among them cheesy

Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by bigtt76(f): 7:58pm On May 11, 2020
These ones don't understand sef undecided

A potentially infected driver would've sneezed or handled the letter of permit with his or her hands and hands it unknowingly to the police officer who thinks wearing only a facemask is the protection he needs, goes home or to a beer palour to down a bottle of beer and in the course of it, infect the people there and family .....thats how community infection takes place while trying to enforce lockdown. undecided #StayHome #StaySafe

AmericanQuarter:
Anambra/ Delta State Commissioners of Police, John Abang and Hafiz Muhammad Visit Headbridge Onitsha To Enforce Check Boundary Closure Compliance

By Joseph Egbeocha (ABS NEWS)

Anambra and Delta States Commissioners of Police, John Abang and Hafiz Muhammad, in company of officers of the Commands, today, Monday, 11th May, 2020 visited Headbridge, Onitsha, to decongest the bridge, ensure free movement of only essential goods and services, as well as enforce strict compliance with the ban on movement across State boundaries, which the two State Governments directed, as part of measures to contain the spread of the Coronavirus.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1619737304849889&id=200902653400035
Re: Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures by apexc5117: 8:00pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 4871977[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.