Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Top 10 Ways To Naturally Whiten Your Teeth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Ways To Naturally Whiten Your Teeth (519 Views)

Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Naturally Whiten Your Teeth by Bay1o(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Top 10 Ways To Naturally Whiten a teeth

There is a dream we all get of having a perfect shining smile. However, not everyone can afford or have the time to go to the dentist to have their teeth whitened.
I can’t wait to share with you 10 most effective ways to naturally whiten your teeth at home without destroying your enamel or gum.

10. Using Activated charcoal

Activated charcoal is one of the simplest and most affordable ways to naturally whiten your teeth. Grind up one charcoal tablet into a powder form. Then dip your clean wet toothbrush into it, and brush your teeth as you usually do.

9. Using Powdered milk and toothpaste

Using Powdered milk will aid in making your teeth snowly white and keep them good and healthy.
Put any good toothpaste of your choice on your toothbrush, add a bit of powdered milk on top of it, and brush your teeth.

Read more at
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=dc4b571d726ba644afcb81292b2654ec&news_entry_id=s1c843def200511en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_c3c0e8b2-e108-42d1-9940-ae5ee4a91cf0&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Eva Alordiah Goes Braless, Says It Makes Her Feel Comfortable, See Photo / Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy With A London-based Makeup Artist / Reasons Bbnaija Khafi's Brother Was Killed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.