Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

‘The Nigeria Version Is My Choice To Be Honest’ –Tammy Abraham - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / ‘The Nigeria Version Is My Choice To Be Honest’ –Tammy Abraham (384 Views)

Tammy Abraham Mocks Former Chelsea Teammates Ben Chilwell / Marcus Rashford Vs Tammy Abraham, Who Is The Best Player / The True Story Of Tammy Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘The Nigeria Version Is My Choice To Be Honest’ –Tammy Abraham by EbukaHades10(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has picked Nigeria's Jollof rice over the Ghanaian version.

When asked to pick his Jollof, the
England international picked that of his parents’ country, while disclosing who does the cooking for him.

“The Nigeria version is my choice to be honest,” Abraham told BBC’s Football Focus as reported by Chelsea website.

“The Ghanaian one is a little bit more spicy but it is about the flavours, not just about the spice, how it sits in your mouth, how it digests into your stomach.

“Can I cook Jollof? Absolutely not but my mum can so probably the meal I have had most in quarantine has been Jollof rice.

“My sister or my mum or dad cook for me, I am lucky to have them in the house and not have to do it myself.”

www.goal.com/en-ng/news/the-nigeria-version-is-my-choice-to-be-honest-chelseas/h6eaj1ikljk5145tawaxdf97k&hl=en-NG

Re: ‘The Nigeria Version Is My Choice To Be Honest’ –Tammy Abraham by Haywhymido(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
hope u never get pot belly like this

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Eyes Back-to-back Win Versus Swansea / Arsene Wenger And Arsenal Should Aim Higher For Titles / EPL Newcastle Vs West Ham May24 15:00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.