Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Mega C Drops The Best Song Of The Deadly Corona Virus - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mega C Drops The Best Song Of The Deadly Corona Virus (226 Views)

The Song Of The Year By Talented Fast-rising Singer Mega C / DQ Empire Budding Artiste Emi C Drops New Single Titled LOML / DOWNLOAD Gospel:sheks Jp - Corona Virus[mp3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mega C Drops The Best Song Of The Deadly Corona Virus by orjisblog(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2020
Talented Songster, Mega C is out again with another hit single titled “I Pray”

Mega C is a super talented artiste, who has made a name in the Nigerian music industry with his unique style of flowing on beats and great rhythm. He is no doubt a great export out of Imo state and the next rated star.

The song “I Pray” is no doubt the best song of the year, which reflects on the super magnificent protection from God almighty over every sickness and disease. The song which also campaigns on the precautions and preventions of the deadly “Corona Virus” in a musical rhythm.

Stream,Listen and download below
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/05/11/download-mp3-mega-c-i-pray/

Cc: lalasticlala,mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered A Free DAW (beat Making Software) / Jesse King Protege, Taiwo Campbell Drops Debut EP / Divine Prince Great X Glowing Glory Crew - (ekele Gratitude)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.