Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Property Developer Within Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Developer Within Ajah (427 Views)

I Need A Loan Or Property Developer In Ibadan/lagos / DEAL SEALED! - Property Developer Needed For A Joint-venture Project / Ibadankeys: PROPERTY DEVELOPER Of The YEAR ,come In For Nominees ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Developer Within Ajah by zikko(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
Proposal For Joint Venture Partnership

My name is Isaac I own a building property on a 306 sqm located at Ajah Ado Badore Road Peace Estate.
Title document: Deed of Assignment and Survey Plan.
The building currently have 4 units of self contain room and parlour
Am looking for a joint venture to upgrade the property and increase the apartments from 4 units to 8 units self contain room and parlour.
The property is situated in serene environment with paving stones from the estate gate into the estate and a good road to the express.
Currently the rates for a room and parlour self contain in this estate ranges from 400k to 600k per annual.
Proposal.
Am looking for an investor to Invest seven million naira (N7,000,000) for the construction and upgrade of the property.
The investor gets twelve million naira (12,000,000) for a period of 4years.
Three million naira every year for 4years.
i.e. N400,000 per unit × 8 units =N3,200,000 per annual. The extra 200k will be use for general maintenance and repair for the next year rent.
Secondly, the investor get 50% of initial investment within 4months while the remaining 50% balance and profit are paid in the next 3years.
Your Investment is secured and guarantee.
Interested investor can reach me on WhatsApp/Call on 08070971447 or visit the property location at 9 Ademola Akande Cresent Peace Estate Ado Badore Road Coca Cola Bus-Stop.
Re: Property Developer Within Ajah by Ayhomes(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2020
zikko:
Proposal For Joint Venture Partnership

My name is Isaac I own a building property on a 306 sqm located at Ajah Ado Badore Road Peace Estate.
Title document: Deed of Assignment and Survey Plan.
The building currently have 4 units of self contain room and parlour
Am looking for a joint venture to upgrade the property and increase the apartments from 4 units to 8 units self contain room and parlour.
The property is situated in serene environment with paving stones from the estate gate into the estate and a good road to the express.
Currently the rates for a room and parlour self contain in this estate ranges from 400k to 600k per annual.
Proposal.
Am looking for an investor to Invest seven million naira (N7,000,000) for the construction and upgrade of the property.
The investor gets twelve million naira (12,000,000) for a period of 4years.
Three million naira every year for 4years.
i.e. N400,000 per unit × 8 units =N3,200,000 per annual. The extra 200k will be use for general maintenance and repair for the next year rent.
Secondly, the investor get 50% of initial investment within 4months while the remaining 50% balance and profit are paid in the next 3years.
Your Investment is secured and guarantee.
Interested investor can reach me on WhatsApp/Call on 08070971447 or visit the property location at 9 Ademola Akande Cresent Peace Estate Ado Badore Road Coca Cola Bus-Stop.
it's illegal to build on a land that has no titled.....Lagos Govt will not approve the building plan. I will advise you get title document for the land first because developers will not risk it.

Thanks Ayhomes Investment Ltd
Re: Property Developer Within Ajah by zikko(m): 2:21am On May 12, 2020
[It has a title document deed of Assignment and a survey plan there is an existing building on the land. quote author=Ayhomes post=89448267] it's illegal to build on a land that has no titled.....Lagos Govt will not approve the building plan. I will advise you get title document for the land first because developers will not risk it.

Thanks Ayhomes Investment Ltd [/quote]
Re: Property Developer Within Ajah by zikko(m): 2:26am On May 12, 2020
Document: Deed of Assignment and Survey Plan existing building currently on the land.

(1) (Reply)

To Let:- Mini Flat (newly Built) *@ Ilupeju - Palmgrove, Lagos / Chevron Oil Mining Lease Sale* As Discussed, Before We Can Proceed We Would Nee / In Search For A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.