Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Today Is Certain, Tomorrow Is Mystery - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today Is Certain, Tomorrow Is Mystery (155 Views)

Today Is World Engineering Day! / Our Brains Work Best At Certain Times Of The Day. / Our Brains Work Best At Certain Times Of The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Certain, Tomorrow Is Mystery by VoiceYourStorie: 11:11pm On May 11, 2020
Today is certain, Tomorrow is mystery
After being settled in the dark
I have been tuned into the knowledge that my today is not as promising as tomorrow.
Getting things delayed for the next day's task
Is setting myself on a path of the unknown.
I have the control of today in my cracked palms
For the next day is not as promising as the dawn of today.
For tomorrow maybe piled up with new distractions, new laws, new plights and new agony.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW ;

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/today-is-certain-tomorrow-is-mystery/

(1) (Reply)

Job / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Marketing Director? / Develop And Enhance Your Data Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.