Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo (753 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by Ivorycassi(f): 12:30am On May 12, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/photos-from-economic-sustainability.html

Vice President Osinbajo chaired a meeting of the Economic Sustainability Committee where the draft Economic Sustainability Plan was reviewed ahead of a final delivery of the report to President Muhammadu Buhari.
SOURCE ; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by socialmediaman: 12:30am On May 12, 2020
VP to the tyrant general of the Lawless Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by Top1gun: 12:35am On May 12, 2020
My brother the federal ministry of health recommended suicide as palliative to your bigotry, hate n foolishness.
socialmediaman:

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by doggedfighter(f): 12:39am On May 12, 2020
Osibanjo.

Been a while

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by socialmediaman: 12:46am On May 12, 2020
Top1gun:
My brother the federal ministry of health recommended suicide as palliative to your bigotry, hate n foolishness.

Clap for yourself! Your only comment so far on a thread was to try to defend your oppressors! What was it again that the tyrant called people like you in ‘Western Germany’?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by festacman(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2020
Can't wait to eat this 'delicious food' that has been on fire with the chief chef VP Osinbajo consulting extensively and intensively to meticulously ensure the right combination of vital condiments in the right proportions.

Oh! God bless the final plan that will be adopted and use it to give Nigeria a push high and up the ladder of development and economic prosperity. This insult is becoming too much. We need to take our rightful place in global village square and make the blackman proud. So help us O! God.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by internationalman(m): 1:11am On May 12, 2020
I hate entering people's office to see Buhari and Osinbajo staring at me from their picture hung up on the wall..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by Southwest2023: 1:17am On May 12, 2020
There's nothing to be proud of again. What I want now is oduduwa republic. Nigeria has gone forever and no remedy.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by Gabkosh: 1:20am On May 12, 2020
Some people go get high bp cos of this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by omowolewa: 1:25am On May 12, 2020
This is the VP, thanks for your concerns

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 4:15am On May 12, 2020
But he's one of the busiest. It's not everything that is being televised to know or see what he' has been up to. Check his social media page to get updated.

doggedfighter:
Osibanjo.

Been a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 4:16am On May 12, 2020
This ESC is working to evolve long term plan towards sustainable economic blueprint

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by cdyfoundation(m): 5:17am On May 12, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by OgundeleTeju: 5:23am On May 12, 2020
Over to you wailers,”where is Osinbajo “ asual

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by okefrancis: 5:26am On May 12, 2020
This is a remarkable one and nigeria �� will be a pace setter for other countries in Africa to emulate, I say a big weldone to VP osinbajo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by okefrancis: 5:29am On May 12, 2020
doggedfighter:
Osibanjo.

Been a while
He has been working and that's why he's busy and moreso he had interaction with Pastor Poju on channels tv � last week

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by okefrancis: 5:31am On May 12, 2020
Southwest2023:
There's nothing to be proud of again. What I want now is oduduwa republic. Nigeria has gone forever and no remedy.
…… but you can still be proud of your father land nah

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by okefrancis: 5:33am On May 12, 2020
internationalman:
I hate entering people's office to see Buhari and Osinbajo staring at me from their picture hung up on the wall..
Probably your father created the hatred because he was denied of getting loot money � as it was during the past administration

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by okefrancis: 5:37am On May 12, 2020
Top1gun:
Maybe that's what you chose as palliative but that's not coming from the table of NCDC

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by okefrancis: 5:38am On May 12, 2020
socialmediaman:
Do. You really have a points at all

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by Naturopathic: 5:41am On May 12, 2020
VP OSINBAJO is really working without minding the present � situation in Nigeria ��, even those developed countries can't do what's doing right now

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting Chaired By VP Osinbajo by Ayangalu2019(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2020
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police / Wole Soyinka Should Not Complain About Buhari – Reno Omokri / APC Chairman Defects To PDP In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.