Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? (655 Views)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by gillymoks: 4:05am On May 12, 2020
My son first introduced this beautiful girl to his friend , and the girl actually falls in live with this guy. But this friend does has fallen out out with the girl. As time goes on my son had fallen in love with the girl. Can he propose marriage to the girl.? I want sincere advice, no insult please.
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Enoch07: 4:34am On May 12, 2020
he won't be the first person to to so or the last for dat matter, so if he truly love d babe and d babe love ur son too then I personally approve.
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Kemimarch16(f): 6:18am On May 12, 2020
See gobe
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Bartork(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2020
I don't know why I don't agree with this type of love.

Friends of freinds
Ex-this or that
Siblings
Etc

In most cases it starts out as lust or disrespect or jealousy.

Seriously we have too many beautiful and available ladies. Creating a circle of venom isn't cool.

I just don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Donald3d(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2020
gillymoks:

My son first introduced this beautiful girl to his friend , and the girl actually falls in live with this guy. But this friend does has fallen out out with the girl. As time goes on my son had fallen in love with the girl. Can he propose marriage to the girl.? I want sincere advice, no insult please.

Your son owes his friend no explanation.
He is not responsible for his friend not seeing value in her.

I am a bit more concerned that the only thing you mentioned is her beauty.As long as she has other good qualities, he owes his friend no explanation, its not betrayal in any way.
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Donald3d(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2020
Bartork:
I don't know why I don't agree with this type of love.

Friends of freinds
Ex-this or that
Siblings
Etc

In most cases it starts out as lust or disrespect or jealousy.

Seriously we have too many beautiful and available ladies. Creating a circle of venom isn't cool.

I just don't get it.

Circle of venom ? Because he chooses to spend his life with someone he thinks is worth it ?

In this case, he actually knew her first.

If you worked for company A and they sacked you. Would you refuse to work with company B offering you a place on the board/ a lifetime opportunity, just because company A has shares in company B ?
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Bartork(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Donald3d post=89459771]

Circle of venom ? Because he chooses to spend his life with someone he thinks is worth it ?

In this case, he actually knew her first.

If you worked for company A and they sacked you. Would you refuse to work with company B offering you a place on the board/ a lifetime opportunity, just because company A has shares in company B ?

[/quote

I get your point. If it's real then it's OK.

But why fall for a lady or guy who's been with someone you know.

In most cases even if it real and the initial was fake. It still hurts and may give room for ...stuffs
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Donald3d(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2020
Bartork

Not in all cases
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by Bartork(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2020
Donald3d:
Bartork

Not in all cases

I agree with you
Re: Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:47pm On May 15, 2020
Even if they were blood brothers.
YES! kiss

EXs are Exs for many reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Useless? / Make Una Cine Help Me Before Fcmb Raid Me With Charges / See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife, The New Housemates & Fun Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.