Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria (321 Views)

Ikwerre People Association Warn Iwuanyanwu To Stop Associating Them With Igbos / Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria by Vision2329: 7:10am On May 12, 2020
Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, says Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo is the current chairman of the “Short People Association of Nigeria”.

In a tweet on Monday, el-Rufai jocularly said short people are represented in the “highest echelons of governance.”

“Yes…..I remember this @Tejubabyfacetv interview in 2010…..how time flies….HE VP Osinbajo is the current chairman of the Nigerian Association of Short People….so we are represented at the highest echelons of governance! Thanks Teju,” the governor tweeted.

The governor sent out the tweet after Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin, better known as Teju Babyface, tweeted an excerpt of an interview.

“I used to be the secretary-general… at a point at my teenage years, in my early 20s I had big issues with my height because you know all the pretty girls turn out to be taller than me,” he said.

“But with time, I got over it. I managed to get a pretty and intelligent woman to marry who was an inch shorter than me.” El Rufai stated.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-osinbajo-is-chairman-of-short-people-association-of-nigeria-says-el-rufai
Re: El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria by Tboysalau(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2020
wawuuuuuu
Re: El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria by godfatherx: 7:26am On May 12, 2020
Adams Oshiomole, Ben Ayade and Chris Ngige joined this group

1 Like

Re: El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria by yanabasee1(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2020
Is El'rufai a comedian??
Re: El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria by swtdrms(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2020
godfatherx:
Adams Oshiomole, Ben Ayade and Chris Ngige joined this group

Truly short people are represented in all aspects of human endeavour. Messi is the international patron of short people Association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria by Bellotelli: 7:38am On May 12, 2020
swtdrms:

Truly short people are represented in all aspects of human endeavour. Messi is the international patron of short people Association of Nigeria.
That messi that you called a short man is above 1.5 meters.. In fact he is 1.7 which is considered average.
Re: El Rufai: Osibanjo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:43am On May 12, 2020

(1)

Ondo 2020: APC Guber Aspirant, Adelami’s Ambition Receives Major Boost / BREAKING: Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala As Director-general Of WTO, Election To / Governor Obaseki’s Certificate Issue Lingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.