Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” (27983 Views)

Nigerians Turn On Their AC, Freezers For Days Even While Not Using Them- Adelabu / APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by SaiOba: 10:16am On May 12, 2020
Question : Where are those irritating tribalistic media magot that are always calling the easterners baby factory ? ... Oya make Una gather come quote me food don done... Awon omoale .

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2020
slimfit1:
Hope the South understand the concept of life, if they can't find job and food the next option is to kidnap or armed robbery just want to make common sense sha.
It's either that or they are planning terrorism, these people are smarter than you give them credit for don't under rate them.

The blame should go to the minions that brought them to power

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Gandollar(f): 10:17am On May 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Was PDP candidate not from the North like that of APC? Why did they refuse to use the Almajiri? After all they follow the highest bidder.
Oh! APC as at then had upper leprous hand over them.
PDP shld stop getting so low in the name of opposition but rather concentrate their energy in criticizing and proffering solutions to unpopular and demeaning policies of this APC administration so that the country can move forward.
Talking about atiku in that election, he was never a choice of the almajiri and most northerners who were brainwashed with how Atiku's wife and running mate were Christians and Igbos and an Atiku's presidency automatically meant a Christian and Igbo was ruling over them.

My point... northerners don't follow the highest bidder.

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Lovelyn451(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2020
Whats their business? Why should they care abt almanjiri? If they cross ur boundary Kick them out and shut da Bleep up!!
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by madridsta007(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
The major opposition party in Nigeria always work at cross purposes with the ruling party even when the ruling party is carry out laudable policies or programmes. Almajiri issue is one issue I would have loved to see PDP support APC in finding solutions to but unfortunately, they will always want to use every opportunity to show themselves as better alternative. APC would've also done same if they were in oppostion. We need to scrap these parties, they can't help us.

Oppostion Parties are there to oppose.
Go and watch the British Parliament during PMQs and have better understanding of democracy.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by pelicanbeau(f): 10:21am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
The major opposition party in Nigeria always work at cross purposes with the ruling party even when the ruling party is carry out laudable policies or programmes. Almajiri issue is one issue I would have loved to see PDP support APC in finding solutions to but unfortunately, they will always want to use every opportunity to show themselves as better alternative. APC would've also done same if they were in oppostion. We need to scrap these parties, they can't help us.

Were you not here when PDP under Jonathan eradicate the almajiri system, he founded so many nomadic and almajiri schools, decided to be paying them but APC decided to politicize everything by running it out, they equally upon assuming power destabilized the almajiri schools with the excuse that western education should not be meant for the northerners so as for them to be useful for their politics. Now the almajiri system is a bane on the nation and PDP is still advising them (the APC) yet you are saying one thing one thing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by oloriooko(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2020
PDP sounds so so boring these days, mediocres at work!
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by xjiggy: 10:22am On May 12, 2020
All these buffoos who have turned a blind eye to WIKE's atrocities have suddenly woken up from their slumber to speak on alimajiri issues. The same alimajiri system we all have been praying to be eradicate for year. All these politicians, whether APC or PDP should go and hide their faces with their selective justice. I wish covid19 could just help us out in reducing them
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Nobody: 10:22am On May 12, 2020
Southwest2023:
Who is listen to this useless party anymore. If not Because we Nigerian youths are coward we supposed to be beating anyone associate himself/herself with pdp.

All their office should also set ablaze.

look at this clown. can you list any achievement of this APC govt? or there is no corruption in this govt?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by apexc1076: 10:22am On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 4324019[/color]
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by okoloemmalex(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2020
I don't think this is necessary now

this govt of pull down the leadership isn't good for us, and my fear is that even the US is towing same line now. the Democratic is making governance unbearable for the Republican. sad reality
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by emmybernard(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2020
Talk talk talk and talk talk hian
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Afolabimills(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2020
Bossontop:
Chaii......this "Truth" will pain some mumu zone'Bs ehn.....same way he betrayed & dumped them without Palliative in this period.....

Haq haq haq haq haq

[img]https://media1./images/a53be6cc904e63941709e5f7eae8f4e1/tenor.gif?itemid=3467089[/img]
grin grin grin
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Angrymode: 10:28am On May 12, 2020
With governors like Wike and Dickson, PDP should never see power again. Rubbish!!!
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by apexc6989: 10:28am On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 2859905[/color]
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by tot(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Seeing innocent Almajiri children suffer in this manner breaks my heart, they get turned back at State boundaries, their Governors are rejecting them.

They are suffering because of the senselessness of their parents who continue giving birth even when they know they can't take care of the kids because an allien religion permits them to give birth as many as they can and marry as many as you like even if you can't feed them.

They are suffering because Northern elites love power more than the well being of their people, and they have refused to make life better for them.

I wish Northern youths will have sense and know that their elites are just greedy and selfish, all they want is power and nothing else.

Some of the pictures and videos of Almajiri kids that I have seen really broke my heart, imagine innocent kids being transported from one State to the other for hours just to be turned back at the boarder.

I cry for the North
I cry for the North
I cry for the North

It's a really sad situation. It's not the fault of these children.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by extol1(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Losers
it is a game, definitely there will be a winner and a loser. don't expect the winner to be winning always and don't expect the loser to be losing always. the table changes anytime
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by BCYemz(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2020
I’m a rising musician. Guys please check out my Instagram cover of burna boys odogwu.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_iA6SLgLbF/?igshid=10mds8bj8efmr

Let me know what you feel.

Thanks
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by ekevwe(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2020
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Nobody: 10:31am On May 12, 2020
You sound like a terminally ill mental patient
Tissaia:
Losers
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Surveillants(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2020
thanks for all your efforts but I can’t marry uneducated man like you who works in dirt village. I am sorry it use to happen, please go back to your village and your business and find a wife for yourself there as for me am flying to UK”. With this word I read I was hospitalized instantly’.

When she said "YES" at first and you have spent lots of money on her, take her to school and provide her needs because her parents are poor. Man share his heart broken experience after her was finally dumpt. Read this interesting story and learn lesson.
https:///pbUsoj-Dg
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Nchenches: 10:36am On May 12, 2020
Shipping almajiris to the Christian southern Nigeria is now a fad for Buhari north.
How can ill educated and ill equipped almajiris survive in the highly competitive southern Nigeria?

But northern leaders conspirators to the shipment never thought of that.
They are shipping the almajiris to be scorched in the south.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Kayharry(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
is it the party we are to scrap or the people orientation ? Cos if u create another party same set of people will join it .

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by nams77: 10:38am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
Jonathan actually attempted to address this issue by building almajiri schools. That was a laudable move but i know people like tissala are actually blind to these facts and will never address it.
Goodluck
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by KrystosCJ(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2020
To the part of the north that is still bedeviled by backwardness, high rates of homeless kids, malnutrition, worsening health and pauperism I believe you should never trust any of your kin who wants you to vote them into power because they will only use you to get what they want and fling you away.

Just look at history - no matter how many times any leader of northern extraction comes into power, there's always a decline in the level of well-being of his people and the sad part is that they know it and exploit it to their advantage, and when satiated, they look the other way.

Every now and then, there are so many social enterprise ventures, interventions by international aid organizations (e.g. Oxfam, FHI360, DFID to mention a few) and medical outreaches in the north yet they never seem to grow. So much spent on the north, even from outsiders, so little to show for it.

To the almajiris and their collaborators (those who spawned them and those who used them), this song excerpt is for you

When the going is smooth and good
Many, many people will be your friend
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
When the going is smooth and good
Many, many people will be your friend
But when the going becomes tough
Many of your friends will run away

- William Onyeabor
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Brenexbaba1: 10:39am On May 12, 2020
Bullshit... Neither pdp nor apc is innocent, we the citizens of Nigeria is the biggest problem of the nation, when it time of election they will start sharing money to vote them, sharing foods to get the power and at the end the will never help tge nation because they have already payed for your vote..... When a confidante is spending more that 100 billion naira to become a governor how do you expect them to fulfill there fake promises.... 90 percent of Nigeria politicians and criminal..

Meanwhile, check my new release video
#brenexbaba
#4thegirls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af5rQiRDVa4&feature=share
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by drololaaof: 10:40am On May 12, 2020
PDP first remove the clog in your eyes call WIKE to order from his intransigence
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Brenexbaba1: 10:41am On May 12, 2020
They are all thieves, both pdp and apc

Meanwhile check my new release video
#brenexbaba
#4thegirls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af5rQiRDVa4&feature=share
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by luluman: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
obaaderemi:
This is really funny. But true in a way. grin
But that's true. When we were lined up to vote few years back those almajiris just flood the line to vote for Buhari, whether they knew him or not.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by apexc7139: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 470923[/color]
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by apexc7139: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Urchman200: 10:46am On May 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Was PDP candidate not from the North like that of APC? Why did they refuse to use the Almajiri? After all they follow the highest bidder.
Oh! APC as at then had upper leprous hand over them.
PDP shld stop getting so low in the name of opposition but rather concentrate their energy in criticizing and proffering solutions to unpopular and demeaning policies of this APC administration so that the country can move forward.
their is nothing wrong with what they said, but for incase next time don't use them to ur advantage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.