Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods (2906 Views)

Topic Deleted / Topic deleted / Topic Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by shommans: 9:26am On May 12, 2020
Pls can we stop wailing and progress, let's move to the telegram group created already or Whatsapp!!!!!!
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Gbemiie: 9:28am On May 12, 2020
shommans:
Pls can we stop wailing and progress, let's move to the telegram group created already or Whatsapp!!!!!!

Only chuksbaby can give the go ahead. We won't join any telegram group that he didn't endorse or consent to. I chatted him on WhatsApp and he said he will figure something out by evening

5 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Weirdgee: 9:32am On May 12, 2020
Nairaland mods are enemy of progress I knew it today they don't the life of nairalanders to be better
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Babawale01: 9:32am On May 12, 2020
Bros chucksbaby abeg what is our faith now?

Do you agree with the telegram link up there??

Please confirm bros

Cuz I'm began to think I'm just wasting my data on Nairaland reading irrelevant news when I can just use it to make money. Your thread really open my eyes..

Please where you dey for Lagos make I waka come meet you. I swear you no go understand how I feel right now. ..see na me gan gan need that thread pass... I'm not stupid but Na me understand watin dey do me.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Pro2makx(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2020
Please lets all note that any Telegram group that is not created BY or created FOR Chuksbaby, and people are rushing to join is a sabotage. Lets not be ingrates. Please any one good at creating a super group on telegram should please create one and hand over to chuksbaby. Let that be our little way of encouraging the good man again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Babawale01: 9:43am On May 12, 2020
Gbemiie:

Only chuksbaby can give the go ahead. We won't join any telegram group that he didn't endorse or consent to. I chatted him on WhatsApp and he said he will figure something out by evening

Please mention me if there is any update from him Bros. I can only follow the guy.. He has done so well even without giving him a penny.

I am really sad right now.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by armiee: 9:46am On May 12, 2020
shommans:
Nobody is joining a telegram channel that is not created by OP.

Bros give respect to whom it's due. That young man deserves it.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Niorte: 9:56am On May 12, 2020
This is very sad.

I am a living witness. I am already making money from the teaching.

Nairaland has always been my recommended site for information but it seems the moderators are being compromised. It could be that one of the BIG shark wants to make an EBOOK with the information already provided on the thread.

The same way my thread was removed some times ago where I show series of proofs on how I earn from sportbet..

Nairaland is more of a robot than human.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by sammytee042(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2020
The only thing nairaland mods know how to do very well is banning people
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2020
I wasn't on the thread before no but things have been very hard since this pandemic. Please any way of making money is welcomed. I suggest Telegram as well.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:
I cant explain what happened, a place where people has been earning for free..

Can the moderator explain why it was taken down?
Chuks, I beg you in the name of God, please don't give up. Kindly start on Telegram and call us in.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2020
Gbemiie:

Haffa, man? Please let me know whatever the outcome is.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by newman0017(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2020
I was reading the page o... Gbam i refreshed it and it's gone..Na wa o 4 this Mods oo
chuksbaby:

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by MissW: 10:15am On May 12, 2020
As a matter of fact, the deleted thread is a threat to this website. The owner and his mods are only trying to protect their business.

Teachings to Illegally claim American, Canadian, etc shouldn't be that public.
I'm surprised almost everyone commenting think it's right, just because they are making money from it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by sunnychibs(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2020
Someone should mention me when telegram or Whatsapp group is created.
Nairaland which way?

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Youngtekkey(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2020
MissW:
As a matter of fact, the deleted thread is a threat to this website. The owner and his mods are only trying to protect their business.

I'm surprised almost everyone commenting think it's right, just because they are making money from it.
Oil no dey your head

6 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by armiee: 10:40am On May 12, 2020
MissW:

Internet anonymity is not illegal, else Google itself won't allow such sales of apps like Vpn and foreign number purchase in it's storehouse(playstore)

It is survey not yahoo yahoo. Nobody is bombing or doing all of that real estate alibaba scams from the op's teachings. Abeg don't allow me send you tunder ooh.. what would you have us do now since your government nor provide us environment to thrive.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by naijacutee(f): 10:40am On May 12, 2020

I am assuming that this is the thread that you are referring to:
https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/page1-updated-7-5-20

This is a great thread - well done for creating something that lots of people are learning from.

I have looked into it, and it looks like a post made by one of the commenters on the thread may have triggered the spam bot that caused the thread to shut down.

No moderator was involved. To prevent this from happening, all commenters need to be focused on sharing value, not advertising or trying to sell questionable content with banned keywords.

Thanks, and this has been restored. Please rather than make assumptions, let someone know if you're having problems with anything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by kevoh(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2020
Bump
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Nostradamus: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

boss.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by MissW: 10:50am On May 12, 2020
armiee:

Internet anonymosity is not illegal, else Google itself won't allow such sales of apps like Vpn and foreign number purchase in it's storehouse(playstore)

It is survey not yahoo yahoo. Nobody is bombing or doing all of that real estate alibaba scams from the op's teachings. Abeg don't allow me send you tunder ooh.. what would you have us do now since your government nor provide us environment to thrive.

To be honest, I am not against it. I understand that things are hard, at least, it's better than 'carrying gun' or yahoo.

But if pro.lific, others and their researchers get to know you are not who you claimed to be, do you think they'll give you studies or pay you? That simply means it's wrong.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Nobody: 10:52am On May 12, 2020
naijacutee:

I am assuming that this is the thread that you are referring to:
https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/page1-updated-7-5-20

This is a great thread - well done for creating something that lots of people are learning from.

I have looked into it, and it looks like a post made by one of the commenters on the thread may have triggered the spam bot that caused the thread to shut down.

No moderator was involved. To prevent this from happening, all commenters need to be focused on sharing value, not advertising or trying to sell questionable content with banned keywords.

Thanks, and this has been restored. Please rather than make assumptions, let someone know if you're having problems with anything.

Nice one
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by MissW: 10:53am On May 12, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Oil no dey your head
Bro, na brain dey ma head, no be oil.
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by naijacutee(f): 10:53am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Nice one

All the best. Resolved. Thread locked.

(1) (2)

Avast Product Key / S / Hair Dealers In Trade Fair Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.