Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How To Learn Programming In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Learn Programming In Nigeria (161 Views)

Enugu Foxxymobile Where To Learn Programming In Enugu State Nigeria 07088373560 / Why I Decided To Learn Programming / Where Can I Learn Programming And Web Design In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Programming In Nigeria by lokiriebimene(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2020
There is an increasing number of people that want to learn programming in Nigeria every year. So many youths are getting involved in digital marketing and stuffs that require coding (e.g web development) these days and it is a good thing.

Step 1: Why you want to learn Programming

So the first and foremost step is to sit down and think deeply. Ask yourself ‘ Why do I really want to learn programming?’ If you have a firm reason for your choice to learn the skill, then it can go a long way in keeping you focused towards your goal to learn programming in Nigeria.

Having a vivid reason for learning programming in Nigeria is important because it’s a factor that helps to determine the type of programming language that’s right for you to learn. Do you want to learn programming because it’s a pretty cool skill with a huge demand in Nigeria? Do you intend to turn it into a career. Or you have an idea or project you want to bring to life? You’ve got to have an answer.
Read More https://correctpal.com.ng/2020/05/11/how-to-learn-how-to-learn-programming-in-nigeria/

Re: How To Learn Programming In Nigeria by olamidedivotee: 12:04pm On May 12, 2020
I want to learn web programming and developing

(1) (Reply)

Lg G3 5 Month Old For Sale / Get Best Court Marriage Lawyer For Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan / Bed: A Safe Haven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.